Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

tommy sophisticate responds....do some gesturing.  need a laugh.

Tell us about the moment when you went from using a laughing emoji as a response to every post to calling out someone regularly using the eye roll emoji. I’m sure it’s super interesting and without a hint of hypocrisy. 

37 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm not sure what your "club" serves, but the implication is that you are referring to a drink, called an "old fashioned."

An "old fashion" is bell bottomed pants.

Still, enjoy your golf lesson as summer ends in Virginia today, and have a great afternoon, but stay away from those old fashions.

Touche.  you hit me in the finger.  swatted away with the next finger over.....i'll be sure to watch your posts for spelling or syntax errors.  So what do u think 4 sheets to the wind means?

btw, picked up a near mint set of Taylor made RSi 1's for $225.  Pro to regrip, reshaft so I'm walking in tall cotton.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Touche.  you hit me in the finger.  swatted away with the next finger over.....i'll be sure to watch your posts for spelling or syntax errors.  So what do u think 4 sheets to the wind means?

Fair enough.

No problem.

Couldn't resist, but no permanent scar.

I know what three sheets means. I'm not sure about four, but I'm guessing it looks like a Biden Amtrak story rendition.

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Fair enough.

No problem.

Couldn't resist, but no permanent scar.

I know what three sheets means. I'm not sure about four, but I'm guessing it looks like a Biden Amtrak story rendition.

No. it looks like the jester's vocabulary.  You seem to know a lot about bourbon....

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No. it looks like the jester's vocabulary.  You seem to know a lot about bourbon....

Nope. Not a thing. I just know that old fashion is not old fashioned.

I have never had a taste for it.

Haven't tasted anything other than beer or wine in over thirty years. Not my taste, but to each his own.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

btw, picked up a near mint set of Taylor made RSi 1's for $225.  Pro to regrip, reshaft so I'm walking in tall cotton.

Wow. You must be rich. I hope you are paying your fair share of taxes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

You must be rich.

because I play with a $225 iron set?  hit em yesterday.  even an old man can hit them with stiff shafts.  just great clubs.  hit a ping demo 7 iron before pulled the trigger.  $1400 for a set and Didn't like it at all.  no spin.  pro recommended this route, Ebay.  Love em.

I'm upper middle class not rich.  no shame in either tho....

Do you dislike all the members at Oak Hill, Niagara Falls CC just because they're members?  then it's your problem.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It desperately wants people to thinks it's one of them rich men from north of Richmond 

did you read my last post.  I'm not rich.  Not that I wouldn't like to be but in honesty I'm comfortable where I am.  That's a good thing esp in retirement.  I live 4hrs south of Richmond.  Rural.  Country.  People who can, hunt and fish.  People who will survive.  My people.

This however is bad

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

because I play with a $225 iron set?  hit em yesterday.  even an old man can hit them with stiff shafts.  just great clubs.  hit a ping demo 7 iron before pulled the trigger.  $1400 for a set and Didn't like it at all.  no spin.  pro recommended this route, Ebay.  Love em.

I'm upper middle class not rich.  no shame in either tho....

Do you dislike all the members at Oak Hill, Niagara Falls CC just because they're members?  then it's your problem.

I don't hate anyone.  I just want everyone to pay their fair share.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You seem to know a lot about bourbon....

By the way, while not knowing a thing about bourbon, I do know a thing about wine.

Proud to see that, this week, the Monticello Viticultural Area has earned the Wine Enthusiasts Wine Region of the year award for 2023.

That is a world wide competition.

Additionally proud that the petit verdot grapes from my vineyard produced in 2017 produced the 2021  Virginia Governor's Cup silver medal award for best red.

You are welcome to come over to this side of the mountain anytime.

Never any hard feelings.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, sherpa said:

By the way, while not knowing a thing about bourbon, I do know a thing about wine.

Proud to see that, this week, the Monticello Viticultural Area has earned the Wine Enthusiasts Wine Region of the year award for 2023.

That is a world wide competition.

Additionally proud that the petit verdot grapes from my vineyard produced in 2017 produced the 2021  Virginia Governor's Cup silver medal award for best red.

You are welcome to come over to this side of the mountain anytime.

Never any hard feelings.

All the wine in my area is way too sweet.  My bro in law is a master of wine.  have some old chateau margot in his warehouse.  deciding whether to sell it or dink.  drink sounds good....We re planning a trip to play congressional in the spring and see the cherry blossoms.  fav restuarant in DC or burbs?  Buddy's (FBI) dad is a member.  right now just a 2some.  do u play?

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hillary is correct.

Good explanation by Hillary Clinton.  

What was interesting though was the host quotes the Hamas supplied 10,000 number.  This from the same people that claimed Israel bombed a hospital killing 500 A couple of weeks ago.  How could they possibly know that and 1/2 are children when Hamae states they don't take care of their citizens, that's the UN's job?  But go with it anyway I guess.  I'm sure a lot have been killed, but I'm not gonna run with Hamas' number.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 4