Colbert- should his writers go back on strike?

On 10/3/2023 at 10:49 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Omfg this guy has fallen off a cliff… 

He did that when Trump was elected & focused his so called comedy on him with his nothing but not funny liberal commentary to open EVERY SHOW .

After realizing he had nothing but a politically motivated non comical agenda to his show I stopped watching him at all & will never watch him again he is not funny & has a agenda !

The best thing that could happen to his career is for Trump to get re elected then him & his crony writers could go back to their bashing to be the S**T show all libs enjoyed .

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, T master said:

He did that when Trump was elected & focused his so called comedy on him with his nothing but not funny liberal commentary to open EVERY SHOW .

After realizing he had nothing but a politically motivated non comical agenda to his show I stopped watching him at all & will never watch him again he is not funny & has a agenda !

The best thing that could happen to his career is for Trump to get re elected then him & his crony writers could go back to their bashing to be the S**T show all libs enjoyed .

i know… it never stopped…. Fallon was opening with 2-4 trump jokes every night well after Biden was in office.  Come up with something new already 

On 10/4/2023 at 9:48 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

My problem with him: he's not funny!

A lot of the humor is of the knowing, nodding your head in agreement, we are all part of your like-minded group. So there's no edge even when he thinks he's being edgy.

On 10/4/2023 at 11:28 AM, Wacka said:

I only watch Gutfeld!  And that's on youtube because I cut the cable a year ago.

Yeah.  Point proven.