Disfunction Junction, What's Your Function, House Republicans? Embarrassment To The Nation

On 10/1/2023 at 12:12 PM, Tiberius said:

House GOP members are preparing a motion to expel Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., amid his renewed threat to pursue a motion to vacate House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. The House Republican members will seek to expel Gaetz if the ethics committee report comes back with findings of guilt, Fox News has learned.1 hour ago

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-gop-members-seek-expel-gaetz-renewed-threat-vacate-house-speaker-mccarthy 

https://x.com/chrislhayes/status/1708529442585268433?s=20 

Gaetz is a POS rather than stick together with his people he divided it to be even worse & the bad thing is the jack ass doesn't even realize what he did & thinks we are better for it !!

With his ignorants he just turned the entire gov't over to his opposition i wonder how much they paid him or promised him to be a turn coat . And he had no person he thought would or could be better in the position or any plan going forward sounds a lot like something Joe would do .

He's a MORON that had a vendetta & has done nothing to help any situation typical gov't dip S**T .. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They almost never have reliable sources.  
They just make shite up.  Next time B man posts one of the crap pieces, check and call him on it....

that one provides receipts.

But then again, its normal for you guys to just ghost and move on to some other topic when receipts are provided.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

that one provides receipts.

But then again, its normal for you guys to just ghost and move on to some other topic when receipts are provided.

what one?   Be specific.  I'll address it. the one about McCain's library? The one that questions the estimated visitor number and failed to disclose that it's being done in cooperation with 

ASU to provide numerous vital services to Arizonans?  That one?

Half truths are lies....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what one?   Be specific.  I'll address it. the one about McCain's library? The one that questions the estimated visitor number and failed to disclose that it's being done in cooperation with 

ASU to provide numerous vital services to Arizonans?  That one?

Half truths are lies....

between him and the orange dude. you aint got much space left in that noggin for anything else.

37 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

between him and the orange dude. you aint got much space left in that noggin for anything else.

lots of space.  many, many thoughts.  don't worry your pretty little head....figure of speech.  calm down.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

lol, the dems think they are going to get "Nation of Islam" Jefferies in the role.

Yeah, they don’t really think that they’ll vote for that of course because they’re not gonna vote for a  republican

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Opportunity Knocks: GOP Can Opt to Turn House Fight Into a 2024 Crucible

BY STEPHEN KRUISER 

After having a couple of nights to sleep on it, I have decided that the current GOP drama in the House of Representatives is more of an opportunity than a harbinger of doom for the 2024 presidential election. Actually, I came to that conclusion after one night of sleep, but I’m just getting around to writing about it after two.

If handled correctly, turmoil can lead to opportunity. I view what’s going on with House Republicans as turmoil, not chaos. Yes, I called it a dumpster fire in a recent Morning Briefing headline, but that’s just my process. I briefly lean into the existential dread, get it out of my system, then start looking for silver linings and diamonds in the pile of horse you-know-what.

I highly recommend it.

Infighting is nothing new to the Grand Old Party. In fact, there are times when it seems like a prerequisite to getting anything done. As I have pointed out many times, Republicans aren’t a hive mind collective like the Democrats, and that will always be a feature, not a bug. While I’m hardly a big fan of the GOP these days, I’m glad to see a break from the Uniparty mold, which is what this current state of affairs in the House is. If we ever see the GOP in Washington linking arms and humming in unison, the Uniparty’s victory will be complete.

After the way he was elected last January, I don’t think that there was a Republican alive who thought that the Kevin McCarthy experiment was long for this world. I’m inclined to believe that McCarthy made the deal with the Democrats last weekend because he knew that too, and just wanted to rip the band-aid off.

The election for a new speaker next week will almost certainly be less eventful than January’s reenactment of “The Jerry Springer Show.” That alone will tamp down the “OMG CHAOS!” nonsense in the MSM. They’ll immediately have to transition to explaining why either Steve Scalise or Jim Jordan is the junior MAGA antichrist, surpassed in evil only by ORANGE MAN BAD. If either one of those men do end up with the gavel, the Dems will be running for the Prilosec.

Where I really think that this past week or so helps the GOP is in some general toughening up before next year’s election.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/10/05/opportunity-knocks-gop-can-opt-to-turn-house-fight-into-a-2024-crucible-n1732212

You gotta give credit to these people that write these articles trying to put lipstick on this ***** show that the Republicans have caused

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, they don’t really think that they’ll vote for that of course because they’re not gonna vote for a  republican

You gotta give credit to these people that write these articles trying to put lipstick on this ***** show that the Republicans have caused

I'm sorry for you 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That's limited to the House.  The bigger shitshow is what Joke/Dems have done to the country.  And again the polling reflects it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2023 at 8:57 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

the fact you keep going ad hominem is not supporting your position.

define progress?  more money to the donor class?

Let me make it more clear…..MAGA voters are the problem

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, SUNY_amherst said:

Not an orphan. He has a father.. a father who did NOT give him up for adoption.

He's 20 now and still lives with gaetz as he has since he was 12.  Usually when someone adopts someone they file adoption paperwork, the adoptive parents aren't trying to hide the "relationship" like gaetz did. 

I get it. the Entire "trafficking" thing fell apart so it's a new narrative.  LOL. 

https://heavy.com/news/nestor-galban-2/

https://people.com/politics/matt-gaetz-tells-story-boy-he-raised-as-a-son/

4 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

right... if it was a liberal politician dude with a live-in 12 year old boy you would be all over it. you are full of it. This is some weird shite. It is not his "son" in any way 

you just mad that kid is thriving, going to college and won't have debt as Gaetz is paying.

reads like jelly

5 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Did Gaetz have a live-in 12 year old boy or not? 

do you live in an alternate reality. On planet earth that happened. 

His girlfriend's nephew at the time?  the one that came her cause his mom just died of cancer.

but you run right into pedophilia?

stuff like this is why the left lacks any integrity and no one believes them anymore.

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

oh right... the ex-"girlfriend" 's friend's nephew with the cancer .. blah blah blah. That really justifies having a 12 year old boy in your house for a decade and trying to hide it

just hilarious

anyway, like I said to the original topic, I thought Democrats should've voted to keep McCarthy. They messed up in this saga as well. I am very critical of them. 

of course, as McCarthy was just a rubber stamp for the dems.

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thank you for confirming that the speaker vacancy is hurting the US 

Narrative is childish nonsense.

Your oh so clever reply certainly will convince the rest of the board. 

😆

and your links to joe schmo from east bum##%^ certainly do as well.

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

There is an acting speaker.

Those trying to spin a false narrative are fools. 

What is the false narrative that is being spun

That the Republicans are eating their own that’s not a spin that’s made for TV and popcorn and it’s happening

This has literally never happened before. This is what Donald Trump has done to your republican party.

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Thank you for confirming that the speaker vacancy is hurting the US 

Narrative is childish nonsense.

Your oh so clever reply certainly will convince the rest of the board. 

😆

I do believe the vacancy is hurting the United States

It makes it look like the Republicans can’t govern

Donald Trump was put up as speaker of the house. He received one vote. He is causing this because of the small faction he has created and the Republicans are paying the price.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What is the false narrative that is being spun

That the Republicans are eating their own that’s not a spin that’s made for TV and popcorn and it’s happening

This has literally never happened before. This is what Donald Trump has done to your republican party.

I do believe the vacancy is hurting the United States

It makes it look like the Republicans can’t govern

Donald Trump was put up as speaker of the house. He received one vote. He is causing this because of the small faction he has created and the Republicans are paying the price.

What is going on in the House pales in comparison to the state of the country.  If you were to ask most people, they have no clue about and would say that Congress doing nothing is better than what they've done.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

What is going on in the House pales in comparison to the state of the country.  If you were to ask most people, they have no clue about and would say that Congress doing nothing is better than what they've done.

If you ask most people lol

You mean people in bum *****, Alabama?

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but people are starting to get much more in tune what is going on with politics, except for the dumb ass is in the Rural area they just wanna ***** their horse and be told that everybody’s out to get them

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If you ask most people lol

You mean people in bum *****, Alabama?

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but people are starting to get much more in tune what is going on with politics, except for the dumb ass is in the Rural area they just wanna ***** their horder and be told that everybody’s out to get them

You could be right.  I guess that's why Joke is sinking in the polls...

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You are sure relying on polls nearly a year out

I don’t think that’s wise

Like I asked you before John, you think it's going to be better in a year's time for Joke?  You think his mental decline will suddenly reverse itself?  That Kammy will magically show she's worthy of being POTUS?  Those 2 issues alone will sink them and force Dems to try and find a replacement.  But then that risks angering the black vote.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/2/2023 at 10:51 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not an answer but that's how MAGA's roll...literate enough for you?  When was the last time you were in a library?  Today here....County Public Library, Tax money very well spent.

You looking for a medal for reading a free newspaper, Dr. Skinflint?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1