Fan dies in stands after fight at Patriots game

Bubba Gump

On 9/19/2023 at 10:04 PM, stuvian said:

thank you NFL security for keeping us safe

I worked that job for 1/2 a season back in my college days. 

worst job I’ve ever had in my entire life. 
the amount of insults hurled at you for no reason because you are wearing the yellow coat/shirt is insane. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

the amount of insults hurled at you for no reason because you are wearing the yellow coat/shirt is insane. 

Unfortunately, wearing certain uniforms these days seems to give some people license to attack you, even though they have zero idea of the type of person you are.

It's a sad world that consists of so many people who make snap judgements about others based solely on a person's appearance.

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

I loved it when I had to do it.  I didn't do an NFL game but did at Talladega and those drunk rednecks are entertaining.

31 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I loved it when I had to do it.  I didn't do an NFL game but did at Talladega and those drunk rednecks are entertaining.

I did it so I could see the inaugural winter classic for free 😂 and then did some senior PGA tour events at oak hill. Those were great. 

football games were pure hell. 

5 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

I did it so I could see the inaugural winter classic for free 😂 and then did some senior PGA tour events at oak hill. Those were great. 

football games were pure hell. 

The one thing I will always remember is the stadium allowed you to bring in your own beer but it was how many you could carry in yourself because they didn't allow coolers.

One fat dude walked up with a 6 pack duct taped to his neck.  Another 3 six packs duct taped around his waist.  There isn't much shade anywhere so those beers were very warm within the hour.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.