Family Values

SectionC3

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Probably fake (my wife is the same way, except they're real, and they're spectacular).  And it was classless.  No excuse for that.

big or small frame?  Tell me more about class and lying about your occupation...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

Two Trump supporters who admonish everyone about family values screw around on their spouses and the usual gang of idiots either say it never happened or Bill Clinton.

They seem unaware that the point is don't talk about how Christian you are while you're banging around in the shadows.

No wonder they worship the moral Donnie.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah but you said Bill Clinton was impeached because he lied about sexually assaulting someone.

Monica Lewinsky was NOT sexually assaulted. 

Tha k you reminding us that you are the most ignorant person on here, Monica was the proof he lied, not the person he was trial for.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Two Trump supporters who admonish everyone about family values screw around on their spouses and the usual gang of idiots either say it never happened or Bill Clinton.

They seem unaware that the point is don't talk about how Christian you are while you're banging around in the shadows.

No wonder they worship the moral Donnie.

Kempy Boebert admonishing people about the morally acceptable way to admonish people, blissfully unaware as usual. 

🤣

• Disagree 1

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah but you said Bill Clinton was impeached because he lied about sexually assaulting someone.

Monica Lewinsky was NOT sexually assaulted. 

Where did I say he sexually assaulted Monica? Tell me where I even insinuated it? I guess you are trying to prove your ignorance even more so.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Where did I say he sexually assaulted Monica? Tell me where I even insinuated it? I guess you are trying to prove your ignorance even more so.

👆😂👇

On 9/15/2023 at 4:44 PM, Orlando Tim said:

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted someone and then lied about it during the trial. That is why he was impeached

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This is the joke that keeps on telling itself.  Ripping a puff and giving a dry handy in a crowded theater.  Just another MAGA fraud peddling her own distorted and hypocritical version of identity politics.  

ya know if she wasn't in congress, this could be the plot for a a really good episode of "Roseanne"...

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆😂👇

His trial was for sexually assaulting Paula Jones, I was in college when the trial happened and I remember that. Seriously did you think his impeachment started because  of Monica? Thanks for reinforcing your standard of being the most ignorant guy here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

His trial was for sexually assaulting Paula Jones, I was in college when the trial happened and I remember that. Seriously did you think his impeachment started because  of Monica? Thanks for reinforcing your standard of being the most ignorant guy here.

You said Trump was impeached because he lied about sexually assaulting someone - that is not true.

Take the L man - you're a mess.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You said Trump was impeached because he lied about sexually assaulting someone - that is not true.

Finally got it...kept wondering why you kept mentioning public transport...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Kempy Boebert admonishing people about the morally acceptable way to admonish people, blissfully unaware as usual. 

🤣

Figured you would twist it.

Not particularly surprised that when someone tells everyone they're a good Christian filled with the highest morality and then their actions proovel they're total hypocrites, that you would tangent.

If someone is caught being a total phony they shouldn't be surprised when it's thrown back into their face.

You're entitled to defend phony Trump supporters.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

During which trial did he lie? Do you think he lied because he was innocent? Seriously you are condoning a sexual assault.

34 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

During which trial did he lie? Do you think he lied because he was innocent? Seriously you are condoning a sexual assault.

Stop

On 9/15/2023 at 4:44 PM, Orlando Tim said:

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted someone and then lied about it during the trial. That is why he was impeached and then disbarred. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/16/2023 at 8:56 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Great!   So you can see how the Left can think the right being the party of traditional or family values is largely a joke right?  Hers is an extreme example but there are plenty others.

Seems like some on this forum get really defensive when facts come out on misbehaviors from their team.

I'll stand for a few hypocrites over the utter lack of values Dems espouse. 

On 9/16/2023 at 11:01 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

big or small frame?  Tell me more about class and lying about your occupation...

Small frame. And beautiful still. Met before med school and started dating midway through. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

I'll stand for a few hypocrites over the utter lack of values Dems espouse. 

Small frame. And beautiful still. Met before med school and started dating midway through. 

Back to claiming you're a physician?  It couldn't have been more than 10 days ago that you admitted you weren't.  Did you go to med school in that time?

• Eyeroll 1