Family Values

SectionC3

1 hour ago, Doc said:

🤣

"I don' t need to dig.  Or prove anything to you.  I just call 'em like I see 'em.  And what I see is that they know how to play you guys like fiddles, telling lies to get you all riled up in order to push their agenda of "fundamental transformation."  I mean they even have you against things you supported just years ago and loathing yourselves for being white.  Now that's impressive!"

cuz you can't.   btw, you're also wrong about loathing myself....

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"I don' t need to dig.  Or prove anything to you.  I just call 'em like I see 'em.  And what I see is that they know how to play you guys like fiddles, telling lies to get you all riled up in order to push their agenda of "fundamental transformation."  I mean they even have you against things you supported just years ago and loathing yourselves for being white.  Now that's impressive!"

cuz you can't.   btw, you're also wrong about loathing myself....

Oh that's what you thought was me saying I wasn't a doctor?  LOL!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Lying is a way of life to many MAGA's.  Because the truth is ugly for many of them.

It's ugly to many, on both sides.  But as I said Mr. Johnny-come-lately, you're a newbie here and no one to talk, much less question the credentials of others.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, the one that reads like a college kid, has to be a doctor. it says so.

Now its all kinds of raging about trumps wife.

its an unhealthy obsession.

Josh's last girlfriend was a Melania type.  The hoodie wearing actress is a much better bet.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's ugly to many, on both sides.  But as I said Mr. Johnny-come-lately, you're a newbie here and no one to talk, much less question the credentials of others.

So take a challenge.  I've offered many.  Amopst every Doc I know is competitive as hell.  They wouldn't let this slide.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

45 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So take a challenge.  I've offered many.  Amopst every Doc I know is competitive as hell.  They wouldn't let this slide.

I come to this board to escape medicine.  If I want to be challenged I'll talk to my colleagues. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

a pic of each of our board certificates with names and board numbers taped off.  No challenge there.

Oh wait, that's right.  You're supposedly no longer in the (alleged) game.  Explains a lot...