Maddy Glab? Possibly trash talking Diggs on hot mic - Diggs responds via tweet

Reed83HOF

Was listening to the Thursday One Bills Live show and Chris was on with Maddy (Tasker off)... Some caller had a 2 questions... one about what to do and not do in London and the second was "how are things with Maddy and Steff..."

Brown immediately responded with an irritated tone "we're not going to go there..." and then talked London. 

So she's back in business but the organization doesn't want to discuss it.

2 hours ago, Since1981 said:

I can’t place it. Just an annoying presence and poor broadcaster and not a pleasing broadcaster voice. All the prep in the world can’t fix. It’s why former players are few in broadcasting. Like any pro, there is natural skill at this stuff, she doesn’t have it. 

Not a fan either. And she always says ‘umm’. It’s quite unprofessional and plain awful. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Since1981 said:

I’ve never been a Maddy fan—no Suzy Kolber. Maddy is close with Kim. It’s a small biz and the owners pal won’t be fired

Quite unfair! Suzy is a HOFer, exemplified by her graciousness with poor old, alcoholic Joe. (She appeared in his ‘Football Life’ doc and Joe claims it his turning point for reversing his life.

Maddy’s voice isn’t her best asset- a bit grating for my taste, but she’s not terrible in her segments.

3 hours ago, Since1981 said:

As a broadcast journalist, isn’t this a fairly critical aspect? One that is rarely fixed with hard work. I for one, can’t be a broadcaster ever due to my voice and demeanor 

Whenever I listen to a recording of my voice I am forced to see how much differently I hear it when I speak with it.  Just as there are faces made for radio, there are voices made for print media.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.