Impeachment Inquiry into Joseph R. Biden, 46th President of the United States

30 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Red, seems you are riled up. All I see you posting are red Xs and thumb downs. 

Well, I’m responding to idiocy. What do u expect. And I lost another pair of sunglasses today. Maui Jim’s r dead to me.  Ordering me some ozark ones from the camping dept at Walmart for $5. Shite!  I don’t know for certain. Looking at the tough guy ones. Good reviews but $20. Seriously, this is my dilemma. But for sure, no more Maui Jim’s.  

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

18 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The issue, at least to me, isn't the investigation. That was ongoing, and it should continue.

Rebranding it as an "impeachment Inquiry" at this time does nothing to advance the truth-finding function of Congressional oversight.

Your perspective is interesting.  The pushback from the WH, and democrat leaders is that there is absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing.  I’m assuming you see the potential of wrongdoing of some sort, what is it that bothers you from evidence that’s been discussed? 

I don’t really see an issue with the rebranding, if that is all it boils down to.  Much is made of impeachment being rare, but since Clinton, we’ve been down this road 4 times involving 5 administrations. If it’s just a matter of political posturing, is it really that big a deal?  That’s the way the game is played.  Special counsels, guilt by association, selective leaks, innuendo etc.  The Senate will not oust Biden one way or the other, should it come to that.  It won’t come to that absent clear and convincing evidence, assuming all players do the right thing. 

Worst case scenario is they shine some light into the life of a political heavyweight and his family.  It should be interesting if nothing else.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Worst case scenario is they shine some light into the life of a political heavyweight and his family.  It should be interesting if nothing else.  

And this is all its about, shining more light on the obvious corruption. It's not for the useful idiots like King and Quack...never is enough for them, but rather for whatever portion of the remaining 39% who might be capable but can't yet see the obvious. 

Remember according to CNN 61% of likely voters (64% of independents) already believe Joe was in business with Hunter.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And this is all its about, shining more light on the obvious corruption. It's not for the useful idiots like King and Quack...never is enough for them, but rather for whatever portion of the remaining 39% who might be capable but can't yet see the obvious. 

Remember according to CNN 61% of likely voters (64% of independents) already believe Joe was in business with Hunter.

triggered them so bad they are quoting Rhinos now.

LMAO

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And acquitted twice because the evidence was lacking in credibility and insufficient to establish any crime or violation was committed.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d711eb2e84a5069155a1

Yeah - that’s it. 

Your party is filled with a bunch of spineless cowards and you know it.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And acquitted twice because the evidence was lacking in credibility and insufficient to establish any crime or violation was committed.

Acquitted twice because of politics. He could have murdered someone on the senate floor and they wouldn’t have voted to impeach. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Acquitted twice because of politics. He could have murdered someone on the senate floor and they wouldn’t have voted to impeach. 

The indictment was politics too.  Quid Pro Quo.  Remember that whopper?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Acquitted twice because of politics. 

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The indictment was politics too.

Funny, how that obvious fact is just blown by, the Left is transparent in their TDS.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And like clockwork, the lead lemming leaps in.

:lol:

SEE NEXT POST

Edited by B-Man