Jets OT TD should have been called back...

Reed83HOF

On 9/12/2023 at 6:50 AM, Scott7975 said:

Wouldn't matter. They just needed a FG to win and were in range.

Yeah but the kicker pulled a muscle this week in practice .. maybe he pulls on that kick 😂.. I kid I kid.. but horrible miss my refs yip. Bills deserve to win ? Nope so I’m just not pissed about it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QLBillsFan said:

Yeah but the kicker pulled a muscle this week in practice .. maybe he pulls on that kick 😂.. I kid I kid.. but horrible miss my refs yip. Bills deserve to win ? Nope so I’m just not pissed about it.

Ball would have been placed at the 42 if the call was made - not even a guaranteed good attempt.  

4 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Doesn’t matter, Jets deserved to win

I’ll add to it: Had Bills won, the team may had an 3 turn overs sucks, but we got the W, no need to change anything mindset. I feel this may have happened last year. 

Losing forced the hard topic. 

Lol you honestly think everyone would have just been happy with the performance if they somehow pulled out the win?  You really have that little of an opinion of, well basically everyone, in the entire organization?  Not a single person would have recognized that maybe a couple of those INTs shouldn't have happened, that maybe Josh should have just taken the easy run for a first down despite wanting to run less overall, that maybe a draw up the middle on 2nd and 15 in OT is stupid, etc?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.