Opening week game day food

1ManRaid

I can't believe you slackers haven't gotten around to making this thread yet.  My friend's place suddenly needed emergency plumbing done for burst sewage pipes, so I'm having bar food at the Canadian base for the Bills Backers (Manhattans in St Catharines, Ontario).  Starting with the good ole burger and fries and seeing from there.

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

cautiously sipping water as it slides down a constricted passageway into a stomach that has curled up to the size of a large grape

We had steaks and potatoes like 2 hours ago though hehe

my normal game time meal too. Sometimes when I am feeling great, I move from tap water to a plain sparkling water. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Damn. That sucks. Now he has to wait and see if his new pipes will hold up after being christened by the lads during game day. Let’s hope it’s not 2 in a row…

He said the toilet wasn't flushing when they were done with the installation and he couldn't get them to stay and fix it lol.  The lads (me) can't be there because the place is a disaster until they finish the work tomorrow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.