The American Taliban

BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

They all want to identify as Christian to be part of the tribe. Unfortunately they are not so interested in modeling their behavior like Christ. That clown needs to go back to school to learn that the nation was founded by people seeking to escape religious persecution. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

They all want to identify as Christian to be part of the tribe. Unfortunately they are not so interested in modeling their behavior like Christ. That clown needs to go back to school to learn that the nation was founded by people seeking to escape religious persecution. 

Yes - they are using religion to attract ordinary people.

Just like the Nazis:

sadly, it takes a shiteload of morons being fooled for this plan to work.  Sadly, the US has that right now.

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yes - they are using religion to attract ordinary people.

these people aren'''''t religious.  they've redefined that word to fit their selfish plans.

10 minutes ago, LeviF said:

The actual Taliban won a 20-year war and runs Afghanistan now.

One can hope, I suppose.

the resident nazi speaks

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

The actual Taliban won a 20-year war and runs Afghanistan now.

One can hope, I suppose.

Since you're the only one in here who I don't have on ignore I'm assuming this thread isn't about this guy, is it?

:lol:

CNN.. "so called"

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Since you're the only one in here who I don't have on ignore I'm assuming this thread isn't about this guy, is it?

CNN.. "so called"

No, just the usual suspects wanting to ban other political parties whilst unironically calling other people nazis.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

No, just the usual suspects wanting to ban other political parties whilst unironically calling other people nazis.

not trying to ban anyone.  just hoping normal Americans come to their senses and make these scumbag, losers the fringe group they should be...go ahead, call me a shitlib again and give orders to your tribe here....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

31 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

CNN.. "so called"

Shouldn't this be filed under domestic terrorism or a treasonous act against the country ? IMHO shouldn't he be executed as such ? POS ...

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thanks to Donald J Trump

Yep 20 year war that started long before Trump was even considering running for president but it's all his fault ! Your so F N Brilliant ...

If you didn't have speculation or here say you wouldn't have S**T !!

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Yep 20 year war that started long before Trump was even considering running for president but it's all his fault ! Your so F N Brilliant ...

WHO NEGOTIATED WITH THE F'n TALIBAN?

WHO WAS POTUS?

merlin_180274554_3f70125d-30c9-4ae9-aa42

Some former Trump allies say his Taliban deal laid the groundwork for chaos

In February 2020, eager to remove American troops from Afghanistan by the end of his term, President Donald J. Trump struck a deal with the Taliban: U.S. forces would leave in return for Taliban promises not to harbor terrorists and to engage in direct negotiations with the Afghan government.

idiots

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Then this ranks near the top of asinine decisions & very close to Obama giving Iran pallets of money to further their nuclear programs correct ? 

• Like (+1) 1