Whiny Little Conservative B-Word Thread

4 hours ago, TSOL said:

I usually go with Marxist. As a matter of fact, I saw a poster someone had up with a Karl Marx quote at work just yesterday 

And....are you for or against the dictatorship of the proletariate?

The dictatorship of the proletariat is the intermediate stage between a capitalist economy and a communist economy, whereby the post-revolutionary state seizes the means of production, compels the implementation of direct elections on behalf of and within the confines of the ruling proletarian state party, and ...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

38 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The dictatorship of the proletariat is the intermediate stage between a capitalist economy and a communist economy, whereby the post-revolutionary state seizes the means of production, compels the implementation of direct elections on behalf of and within the confines of the ruling proletarian state party, and ...

I have to decline that question because I'm not familiar enough with the subject matter to answer. 

I'm also going to have to bow out of the one upmanship that many, including myself, have had going  on around here.  

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You like apples?

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Senior citizen who played Hercules 30 years ago surprised that no one wants to see him take his shirt off anymore.

This might be the time and place for a quick reminder of the irony--Harv Weinstein partnered with studios, major actors and actresses in pursuit of getting starlets to take their shirts (and more) off. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, do you like reading EKG's?  reviewing patients med lists?  cuz that what most anesthesiologists are doing at 7:30 am

Stick to quackery.  Cases start at 7:30 am.  EKGs and meds are reviewed well before then.

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

That's literally hate speech at this point,  maybe I should report you 

Maybe we need a national freakin referendum on calling conservatives a cult. If the shoe was on the other foot you know the tender vittles on the left would do it 

lmao

On 8/19/2023 at 11:35 AM, BillStime said:

Was there a bar close by? If so, she was all set

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Senior citizen who played Hercules 30 years ago surprised that no one wants to see him take his shirt off anymore.

I always liked Kevin Sorbo the actor but nowadays he should be looking for roles as the ones hot dad rather than Hercules

I thought he was particularly good in the one where they told the story of the surfer girl who got her arm bit off by shark and still completed. Excellent movie, if anybody wants to check it out.

I don’t hold actors to their politics, whenever it comes to liking their work

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1