Gotta hand it to the Bills PR team....

AuntieEm

The players interviews with alot of the players who are not locks to make the team.   Can't hurt heir chances if catching on somewhere if not with the Bills.  Also might have somewhat will keep in shape in case Bills need a injury replacement sometime in season.  Next years free agents no doubt take notice.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Do they have aspiring high school journalists doing the interviews? That would be kinda fitting. They will all be doing something different soon.    😋

Most yes but there's often the odd outlier that just clicks.  If one of these guys does nice to have the early takes from them before breaking out.

Edited by AuntieEm

2 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

The players interviews with alot of the players who are not locks to make the team.   Can't hurt heir chances if catching on somewhere if not with the Bills.  Also might have somewhat will keep in shape in case Bills need a injury replacement sometime in season.  Next years free agents no doubt take notice.  

I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that the journalists put in requests for which players they'd like to interview

They don't always get who they ask for, the player has to agree and the Bills can turn it down, point is it's not just the Bills deciding who to put out there.
Source for this is someone high in TBN sports media

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I could be wrong, but it's my understanding that the journalists put in requests for which players they'd like to interview

They don't always get who they ask for, the player has to agree and the Bills can turn it down, point is it's not just the Bills deciding who to put out there.
Source for this is someone high in TBN sports media

Good to know but they do seem to have their interviews go well.... seems a few other ervteams are starting to do similar stuff.

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Thanks Simon.  The Em man is a decent guy.  I think he’s just getting excited like many of us for the season.  Time to start laying attn again as football is in the air.

Agreed with all that, except I don't believe our Auntie is a guy. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

Agreed with all that, except I don't believe our Auntie is a guy. 

You are correct I am female.  Born same yr the Bills were established.  1960..  and all Bills fans should be excited for this season.  It's gonna be a he'll of a  ride.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

25 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

You are correct I am female.  Born same yr the Bills were established.  1960..  and all Bills fans should be excited for this season.  It's gonna be a he'll of a  ride.  

You're a youngster.  Like a sophomore when I was a senior.  LOL.

17 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

You're a youngster.  Like a sophomore when I was a senior.  LOL.

Oh I wasn't expecting to be oldest Bills fan.  Just always enjoyed knowing they played their first game shortly before I was born.  

Just looked it up the team had a record of 2-4 when I was born so I wasn't a bandwagon fan from the get go.  Just a a big time hometown team fanatic.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well Em, man or woman, your’e a real Bills fan.  Have a good night young lady.

oh and chandler said get off his lawn.

Lol when I was delivering mail as a letter carrier I used to ask permission to cross a lawn if it made it easier.  One guy used to plow a path in winter.  Needless to say he never needed to pick up a package I always got it to him I'd check on way back to station if he was home if he wasn't at reg del time.  

While I don't recall is name I know it wasn't Chandler.  Lol

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Lol when I was delivering mail as a letter carrier I used to ask permission to cross a lawn if it made it easier.  One guy used to plow a path in winter.  Needless to say he never needed to pick up a package I always got it to him I'd check on way back to station if he was home if he wasn't at reg del time.  

While I don't recall is name I know it wasn't Chandler.  Lol

That was more about busting his chops as he’s a good guy.  Signing off as last my bedtime.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.