Now Illegal Migrants to Cheektowaga..

T&C

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

But Republicans arent racist at all

Lol

Do not even buffoon, they have them in a  best Western right down the road from an elementary school in a residential neighborhood and a Venezuelan man raped a women in front of her child about a week ago. 

So stop, just please  stop 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Unless you are American Indian, you are a ***** migrant your family is from migrants the country was made up of migrants

Stop blaming a few bad apples with that broad stroke of yours

16 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Do not even buffoon, they have them in a  best Western right down the road from an elementary school in a residential neighborhood and a Venezuelan man raped a women in front of her child about a week ago. 

So stop, just please  stop 

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Unless you are American Indian, you are a ***** migrant your family is from migrants the country was made up of migrants

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

Don't even 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

Are you serious?  Why even have a border? 

What is the endgame for libs here?  You think these people are coming here to pick your fruit when they'd make more getting government handouts?  You think they're going to integrate into society?  Are you counting on them voting Dem so you're OK with this?

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

JFR is opening his house and his neighborhood to illegals.

If not....

RACIST!

John should come to Buffalo, I could take him to a nice Ethiopian restaurant that he would love 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

Oh no. The always cued up racist card is being played by a white liberal. What ever shall we do. Maybe we shall send them to his home to be housed and cared for where he and his loved ones can sort out the few bad apples instead of others. they will surely practice what they virtue signal when that knock on the door is heard.  you can also come up with a brand new verb besides the vicious "them" that describes a group of 2 or more people or things that is identifiable as stated in the dictionary.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s good to know that if I need any white nationalist, I know where to go this board is full of them

You are the type of people that would fully expect them to allow you into their country with no problems Because you know America!

If you took a second to peak out of the virtue bubble you float around in you just might see a few people that dont fit so neatly into your identity politics narrative on the other side of this all over the country. Let me guess just a bunch of "black white nationalist" 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s good to know that if I need any white nationalist, I know where to go this board is full of them

You are the type of people that would fully expect them to allow you into their country with no problems Because you know America!

I actually like you John,  despite the political differences. I wasn't kidding, if you ever make  your way to Buffalo there is a really diverse culinary scene around here, look me up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

I actually like you John,  despite the political differences. I wasn't kidding, if you ever make  your way to Buffalo there is a really diverse culinary scene around here, look me up. 

I wish that I would’ve made my way down. Whenever I was stationed in Cape Cod is the closest I’ve ever been to Buffalo. I will regret not doing that and hopefully I can make my way back there again.

• Thank you (+1) 1

So Mark Poloncarz, our  Democratic Erie county executive actually called the state, because of these problems and called a halt to the state sending asylum seekers to western new York. And the state complied, they said "Ok" 

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/politics/erie-county-republicans-criticize-mark-poloncarzs-rollback-of-asylum-plans-politics-migrants/71-8234ecd9-660e-4f03-ae34-6e0d83a7f2bc

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

So Mark Poloncarz, our  Democratic Erie county executive actually called the state, because of these problems and called a halt to the state sending asylum seekers to western new York. And the state complied, they said "Ok" 

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/politics/erie-county-republicans-criticize-mark-poloncarzs-rollback-of-asylum-plans-politics-migrants/71-8234ecd9-660e-4f03-ae34-6e0d83a7f2bc

Say what?! Acknowleding Problems? Halting? Democrat? I just found out that is racist white nationalism only made by republicans. Fake news.

• Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re naive. Mex & SA countries are dumping their prisons in with the migrants. The open border policy isn’t filtering out the criminals. The cartels are using the unsecured border to develop distribution channels.

it’s a problem. 

Next time you do business in México ask  about the border situation with the us. What I heard  ‘they aren’t the people we are worried about losing’ 

stop believing the happy story your handlers are feeding you. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You’re naive. Mex & SA countries are dumping their prisons in with the migrants. The open border policy isn’t filtering out the criminals. The cartels are using the unsecured border to develop distribution channels.

it’s a problem. 

Next time you do business in México ask  about the border situation with the us. What I heard  ‘they aren’t the people we are worried about losing’ 

stop believing the happy story your handlers are feeding you. 

It's not just Mexico and south America. It's very much middle east and Africa, maybe moreso. 

The media just isn't talking about it 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

They have them
Who the ***** is them?

This is right up there with the dumbest post of the year. Which is REALLY hard to say given there are so many in contention. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's not just Mexico and south America. It's very much middle east and Africa, maybe moreso. 

The media just isn't talking about it 

I know you are correct, but how do you combat the imbecilic morons who buy this mantra that scrutiny and management of immigration must be xenophobic. 

these people are seriously clueless. Look up thread. 

it’s like a 3 year old understanding of the world drives these people. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1