Practice Wed 8/16 starting with Dorsey interview

Beck Water

Saw this quote from Kyle Allen today. Pardon me if it has already been discussed. He's referring to the offensive system.

“There's a lot more to it and there's not a lot of reasoning behind a lot of stuff, so it's a lot of memorization. ... It's been built over so many years and a bunch of different people have had their hands on it, so it's not really a cohesive system, but once you memorize it and get it, it makes a lot of sense.”

That is one of the scariest off-season quotes I've ever seen.

I love Beane’s off season makeover but I’m little concerned about the depth and quality of RT and MLB. I know it’s hard to address every position group with the limitations of the cap but our season could be undermined if Brown is lacking or gets injured. Dodson is a backup and the guy’s behind him on the depth chart will disappoint if they see meaningful playing time. Beane needs to bring in another experienced swing tackle and do it soon. Either a trade or cut down victim.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.