ETTD

On 1/12/2024 at 7:29 PM, BillStime said:

An axe - but @Doc told us they were unarmed.

You literally cannot overthrow the American government with one man with an ax handle ... What? 

Also zero people were killed by physical violence... Read the reports.. zero deaths by violence... Besides the one rioter shot in the neck and killed... Rioters killed zero people

And nobody has been charged with insurrection

This is a sad day in American history... You literally cannot call it an insurrection

Because there was zero threat to American democracy... A bunch of unarmed people and one crazy guy wielding an ax handle  who got nothing done lol it would take tanks

You can call it a riot... It is not an insurrection... Which is disingenuous

If we were launching mortar strikes on the capitol I would agree

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Disagree 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

You literally cannot overthrow the American government with one man with an ax handle ... What? 

Also zero people were killed by physical violence... Read the reports.. zero deaths by violence... Besides the one rioter shot in the neck and killed... Rioters killed zero people

And nobody has been charged with insurrection

This is a sad day in American history... You literally cannot call it an insurrection

Because there was zero threat to American democracy... A bunch of unarmed people and one crazy guy wielding an ax handle  who got nothing done lol it would take tanks

You can call it a riot... It is not an insurrection... Which is disingenuous

If we were launching mortar strikes on the capitol I would agree

Just a normal tourist visit.... 

On 2/6/2024 at 3:37 PM, BillStime said:

ETTD - and I mean everything.

@Doc would find a way to defend this POS.

37 months is not nearly enough

This is the kind of terminal stupidity that virtually requires a judge to ensure that he has no ability to procreate for a very extended period of time.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

One of the great under-the-radar stories of the last 6 months. Lindell challenges anyone to come up with evidence refuting his claim of election fraud. $5 million if you can do it. Guy does exactly that and demands his money. Lindell says no. Arbitrator and now court say: "don't welsh on a bet, you creep."

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/6/2024 at 5:37 PM, BillStime said:

ETTD - and I mean everything.

@Doc would find a way to defend this POS.

37 months is not nearly enough

Well that had to be hard to defend in court lol.

I get pings in X from some tool whining about being a political prisoner from Jan 6.  Looks like he might have a new cell mate soon.

• Agree 1