ETTD

On 8/9/2023 at 6:02 PM, BillStime said:

You mean mob rule just like it was during the pandemic when all those city leaders allowed those people to go into the streets & burn gov't buildings & loot stores ? And defund the police so they couldn't do their jobs .

But it was a bad thing when the then administration was going to send in the states military to take control of that situation i get it now it's all coming into focus .

• Like (+1) 1

The GOP is now an autocratic entity, hollowed out and in its “bunker stage” with its fervent support of former President Donald Trump, she argued.

But things can only go one way for Republicans, who are “so out of step with popular desires,” the academic said.

“This is why ― what Trump calls ‘The Final Battle’ ― they’re going to try no matter what to get back into the White House so they can shut down democracy, because they know that otherwise they won’t ever be able to legally win again,” Ben-Ghiat said.

On 9/7/2023 at 7:56 AM, BillStime said:

Pillar of the cult 

What did she do I'm interested ?

What ever happened to the police officer that shot that unarmed women (climbing in the window) & killed her did he get any unpaid leave or were there any consequences ? Did the family file a civil suit i haven't heard anything mentioned about that just wondering since you have your finger on the pulse of all things insurrectional . 

On 9/9/2023 at 12:49 PM, BillStime said:

Yep definitely a bunch of domestic terrorists there !! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, T master said:

What ever happened to the police officer that shot that unarmed women (climbing in the window) & killed her did he get any unpaid leave or were there any consequences ? Did the family file a civil suit i haven't heard anything mentioned about that just wondering since you have your finger on the pulse of all things insurrectional . 

This has been discussed. Go do your own research.

7 minutes ago, T master said:

What did she do I'm interested ?

Yep definitely a bunch of domestic terrorists there !! 

The fascists want their pound of flesh.

and that judge is hurting herself with the open statements on trumps guilt and how she saw it all on TV.  

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This has been discussed. Go do your own research.

I must have missed it & seeing as you keep such a close eye on it i would like your unbiased opinion on it to get myself up to speed . Thanks ahead of time for your insight once again .

9 minutes ago, T master said:

I must have missed it & seeing as you keep such a close eye on it i would like your unbiased opinion on it to get myself up to speed . Thanks ahead of time for your insight once again .

Well, you can always Google the question you asked me but then again, you're too lazy.

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, you can always Google the question you asked me but then again, you're too lazy.

Well i'll tell you if i'm lazy because i don't sit on my ass on a iPhone all day or sit at a desk on a computer i would hate like hell to see what that makes you then especially seeing as you have some 27.8 K reply's here - just saying .

And i would bet even at my advanced age i could still probably work your sorry lazy ass into the ground if you even know what physical labor is which is very questionable !

Then seeing that you follow & vote for those that want to give away everything to the entitlement minded Americans of today I'm sure it wouldn't take long before you would be complaining about how hard you were working & would be whining to take a break because it is to hard or to hot  😢.

Plus just your interpretation of lazy being, not being able to or not wanting to Google the question is very telling ...

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Well i'll tell you if i'm lazy because i don't sit on my ass on a iPhone all day or sit at a desk on a computer i would hate like hell to see what that makes you then especially seeing as you have some 27.8 K reply's here - just saying .

And i would bet even at my advanced age i could still probably work your sorry lazy ass into the ground if you even know what physical labor is which is very questionable !

Then seeing that you follow & vote for those that want to give away everything to the entitlement minded Americans of today I'm sure it wouldn't take long before you would be complaining about how hard you were working & would be whining to take a break because it is to hard or to hot  😢.

Plus just your interpretation of lazy being, not being able to or not wanting to Google the question is very telling ...

ok!

On 9/15/2023 at 12:14 PM, BillStime said:

I thought I read here that Trump is the Sworn Enemy of Big Pharma. That he'd put an end to the tyranny of Big Pharma, not to mention their conspiracy to microchip us through the so-called COVID "vaccines?"

How is it that Robert Wood Johnson IV of Johnson & Johnson fame supports him? 

There must be some mistake.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I thought I read here that Trump is the Sworn Enemy of Big Pharma. That he'd put an end to the tyranny of Big Pharma, not to mention their conspiracy to microchip us through the so-called COVID "vaccines?"

Which reaction would you like?

image.thumb.png.97a75d844e00e48533b29d82d059cc7f.png

On 9/14/2023 at 7:49 AM, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

I'll take Useful Idiot Morons for $1000 Alex.

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There must be some feds involved somewhere spreading misinformation.   Was Ray Epps somewhere near this?