Do you know how much I f###### love America

TSOL

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

But what version?  Some 50's dreamland where everyone supposedly is blissful while scarfing down valium and burning up vibrators?

A center would probably be good.  Of course we have to compromise in a free society. But it can't be too far in  one way or another. 

People should have the freedom to express their individuality, but we need morals  and foundational  values as well. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, TSOL said:

A center would probably be good.  Of course we have to compromise in a free society. But it can't be too far in  one way or another. 

People should have the freedom to express their individuality, but we need morals  and foundational  values as well. 

Which of the ten commandments do you think trump broke most often?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Someone left the hen house door open I see 

Had time to type that "witty" response but not time to answer, I see.  

I love my country, too.  A lot.  I'm blessed and lucky to be here.  It's why I stand against Trumpism.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Had time to type that "witty" response but not time to answer, I see.  

I love my country, too.  A lot.  I'm blessed and lucky to be here.  It's why I stand against Trumpism.  

Wtf is trumpsism? That sounds stupid I'm not for that either. I do stand for conservative family values though

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Wtf is trumpsism? That sounds stupid I'm not for that either. I do stand for conservative family values though

What, dare I ask, are conservative family values?

31 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Which of the ten commandments do you think trump broke most often?

If we're going to focus on the seven deadly sins instead, it seems like Trump is beyond the superfecta there.  Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.  I guess that's what passes for conservative family values these days. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

A value of the nuclear family. That's our bread and butter. That's a free society's foundation 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, TSOL said:

A value of the nuclear family. That's our bread and butter. That's a free society's foundation 

And no one, absolutely no one is hindering it legislatively.  Some people decided it wasn't their thing.  And you want them gone, cancelled.

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

If we're going to focus on the seven deadly sins instead, it seems like Trump is beyond the superfecta there.  Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.  I guess that's what passes for conservative family values these days. 

yup.  it was between the 10 commandment and the seven deadly sins.  i agree the latter is more apt but the former fits too.  P  O  S

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

But what version?  Some 50's dreamland where everyone supposedly is blissful while scarfing down valium and burning up vibrators?

I enjoy leftists projecting their miserable lives on everyone else, as if no one was ever happy.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I enjoy leftists projecting their miserable lives on everyone else, as if no one was ever happy.  

yeah, no valium was used by suburban housewives in the 50's.  I wasn't born yet but pretty sure it was responsible for my birth defects.  kidding...

the best of times

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Cast that stone

cast that vote

Edited by redtail hawk

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yeah, no valium was used by suburban housewives in the 50's.  I wasn't born yet but pretty sure it was responsible for my birth defects.  kidding...

cast that vote

Listen chick'n. I'm not gonna let you post your bullsh#t on here anymore. I'm starting to think you're a Russian disinformation campaign like billstime. 

Watch your a$$ and be careful what you post n cause I got my eye on you and if you post bullsh#t I'm gonna come after you every single time. 

Ok 

Are we clear 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Great question. I would say it’s The Golden Rule - treat others as you would want them to treat you. I would also add supporting families in whatever shape or form they are, protecting the environment for our children’s children, and sacrificing our wants for the benefit of our children. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Listen chick'n. I'm not gonna let you post your bullsh#t on here anymore. I'm starting to think you're a Russian disinformation campaign like billstime. 

Watch your a$$ and be careful what you post n cause I got my eye on you and if you post bullsh#t I'm gonna come after you every single time. 

Ok 

Are we clear 

Weak AF

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Ok 

Are we clear 

it's a great scene.  u should watch the entire movie.