Spencer Brown Injury Concern

vtnatefootball11

3 hours ago, teef said:

does anyone want to hear about my back pain?  no?  ok...

I have a pain, it’s just below my back, I tell my wife about it, but she doesn’t want to know…, 😁👍

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So, I’ve recently moved my home base to Maryland, and decided to irritate some Ravens fans, I bought and installed on my car a Bills license plate holder, a charging Buffalo magnet (wife calls it a flying Buffalo), and four Bills valve caps 

CCE84824-AAB1-4699-955D-DBAAE54B4BAB.thumb.jpeg.61be273cac3d87740301973e14e453b5.jpeg

I feel that this post is totally relevant to this thread, just sayin,  😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

legit question, zero sarcsasm -seriously. Where have you seen this? Because Ive seen nothing but the opposite. Grasping at anything thats resembles hope for competency at this point

Here, for one.

Matt Parrino  (7:44)  "Spencer Brown was the best offensive lineman on the field today. And I thought he kind of set the tone for the offense, from a physical perspective. By the time they got halfway through practice, I think Tyrel Dodson was absolutely sick of him, 'cause the two of them got in a little skirmish and ripped each others helmets off. ...

Ryan Talbot  (8:26)  "But Spencer Brown, specifically. He is another player that we get a lot of questions about in the subtext. Can he hold up and are the Bills going to be OK with him? He has been solid throughout training camp. He had one down day thus far. Spencer Brown is a mauler, he is a large large tackle and he's had some ups and downs ... but this year he's come in focused, looks ready to play, and that right side could have two big big guys on it, depending on how that guard battle turns out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Here, for one.

Matt Parrino  (7:44)  "Spencer Brown was the best offensive lineman on the field today. And I thought he kind of set the tone for the offense, from a physical perspective. By the time they got halfway through practice, I think Tyrel Dodson was absolutely sick of him, 'cause the two of them got in a little skirmish and ripped each others helmets off. ...

Ryan Talbot  (8:26)  "But Spencer Brown, specifically. He is another player that we get a lot of questions about in the subtext. Can he hold up and are the Bills going to be OK with him? He has been solid throughout training camp. He had one down day thus far. Spencer Brown is a mauler, he is a large large tackle and he's had some ups and downs ... but this year he's come in focused, looks ready to play, and that right side could have two big big guys on it, depending on how that guard battle turns out.

I pray this is our reality since it would do so much for our offence.

• Agree 1

Here's another, from about four or five days ago:

Greg Tompsett  (1:02)  "Up until that moment [when the reports about his stiff back that day] we had had really positive updates on Spencer Brown. AJ Cybulski, who's doing great work over at Buffalo Rumblings now, was at camp and talking about back to back really good reps, where Spencer Brown was winning against Gregory Rousseau and Leonard Floyd, two very good defensive ends. We had seen really good movement while I was there with Erik and the rest of the guys, we were talking about how fluid his footwork looked, how explosive he looked, all the one-on-one time he was getting with Aaron Kromer, so I had legitimately written up notes for tonight's show about positives and things I was pleased about with Spencer Brown."

(5:04)  "Right now (with the last report being Marino's injury tweet early in the week), I'm gonna hope for the best. Everything prior to that post-practice tweet from Joe Marino had been very positive. Everyone that I had talked to, all the people that I had talked to, Chris Trapasso, Joe Marino himself, Pat Moran, lots of different people that we knew, all talking about how well Spencer Brown was moving and encouragement about what that could end up meaning."

He also said he thought Shell was passable, OK, not good, but better than Q or the other options.

But he's been playing since that injury.

5 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Here's another, from about four or five days ago:

Greg Tompsett  (1:02)  "Up until that moment [when the reports about his stiff back that day] we had had really positive updates on Spencer Brown. AJ Cybulski, who's doing great work over at Buffalo Rumblings now, was at camp and talking about back to back really good reps, where Spencer Brown was winning against Gregory Rousseau and Leonard Floyd, two very good defensive ends. We had seen really good movement while I was there with Erik and the rest of the guys, we were talking about how fluid his footwork looked, how explosive he looked, all the one-on-one time he was getting with Aaron Kromer, so I had legitimately written up notes for tonight's show about positives and things I was pleased about with Spencer Brown."

(5:04)  "Right now (with the last report being Marino's injury tweet early in the week), I'm gonna hope for the best. Everything prior to that post-practice tweet from Joe Marino had been very positive. Everyone that I had talked to, all the people that I had talked to, Chris Trapasso, Joe Marino himself, Pat Moran, lots of different people that we knew, all talking about how well Spencer Brown was moving and encouragement about what that could end up meaning."

He also said he thought Shell was passable, OK, not good, but better than Q or the other options.

But he's been playing since that injury.

Thank you for this

16 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

legit question, zero sarcsasm -seriously. Where have you seen this? Because Ive seen nothing but the opposite. Grasping at anything thats resembles hope for competency at this point

Locked on Bills talked about it today as an example

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.