'Fortifying' Elections: Aka Rigged Elections.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to 'Fortifying' Elections: Aka Rigged Elections.

from the time article

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans. The pact was formalized in a terse, little-noticed joint statement of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and AFL-CIO published on Election Day. Both sides would come to see it as a sort of implicit bargain–inspired by the summer’s massive, sometimes destructive racial-justice protests–in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

Seems pragmatic to me.  Guess u disagree?

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

in which the forces of labor came together with the forces of capital to keep the peace and oppose Trump’s assault on democracy.

Seems pragmatic to me.  Guess u disagree?

Trump’s assault on democracy??

You mean the forces that banned people from social media for saying Covid was a bio weapon?

Or that masks don’t work?

They were saving democracy??

My God man.  You people are friggin gone.  

Admit that 2017-2021 unholy alliance between big tech and Democrats legit happened - we have all the receipts.  

You’ve see them.  So now the justification was to “save democracy.”

As Americans were social distancing, lost jobs, kids sent home from school for over 18 months, and Election Day became election season.   

Democracy.  Omg.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The forces that banned people from social media for saying Covid was a bio weapon?

Or that masks don’t work?

My God man.  You people are friggin gone.  

Admit that 2017-2021 unholy alliance between big tech and Democrats legit happened - we have all the receipts.  

You’ve see them.  So now the justification was to “save democracy.”

As Americans were social distancing, lost jobs, kids sent home from school for over 18 months, and Election Day became election season.   

Democracy.  Omg.  

Covid was real.  I saw people die.  It wasn't a political stunt.  Maybe it escaped from a Chinese lab but I don't think so.  If it did, do you really believe the Chinese wanted a pandemic?  Did that help demand for their goods?   Is their standing in the world improved?  Perhaps they don't care, as a growing Goliath, but I think they did/do.  Hurt their families, economy and kids too.  You should understand that many FBI agents are degreed accountants.  Why do you think that is?

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Covid was real.  I saw people die.  It wasn't a political stunt.  Maybe it escaped from a Chinese lab but I don't think so.  If it did, do you really believe the Chinese wanted a pandemic?  Did that help demand for their goods?   Is their standing in the world improved?  Perhaps they don't care, as a growing Goliath, but I think they did/do.  Hurt their families, economy and kids too.  You should understand that many FBI agents are degreed accountants.  Why do you think that is?

So this justified social media / Democrat collusion?  

This virus that we took word from CHINA on before it even got here - they led the way - we followed.  We just were short the use of tanks to keep you locked up.  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

So this justified social media / Democrat collusion?  

This virus that we took word from CHINA on before it even got here - they led the way - we followed.  We just were short the use of tanks to keep you locked up.  

We didn't take their word.  We tried to find solutions.  The best and brightest...to get everyone back to work and living.  Do you really believe we all wanted Armageddon?  C'mon man.  I want to keep on living as much as anyone.  Where's the motive?

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

We didn't take their word.  We tried to find solutions.  The best and brightest...to get everyone back to work and living.  Do you really believe we all wanted Armageddon?  C'mon man.  I want to keep on living as much as anyone.  Where's the motive?

Here.  

We didn’t try to find solutions.  We were told what to do - except one man.  

_129614768_gettyimages-1252523939.jpg

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Here.  

We didn’t try to find solutions.  We were told what to do - except one man.  

_129614768_gettyimages-1252523939.jpg

OMG.   praying for our country.  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/qanon-leader-michael-protzman-death-conspiracy-b2371237.html.  You're all certifiably nuts.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You still haven’t addressed the collusion.  

It can be safely deduced you were good with it.  

I'm great with biz, dems and societal winners wanting to end racial riots and a raging pandemic.  Yep, sure am.  When you or your loved ones lives are at risk, true colors are revealed.   And true stupidity...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm great with biz, dems and societal winners wanting to end racial riots and a raging pandemic.  Yep, sure am.

How the hell did Democrats colluding with social media (I guess democracy was on pause) “end” that?

My God.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

We re not wearing masks.  We're buying paddle boards and dining with good friends.  I don't know when I'll take my next shot- I'll wait for the world's most knowledgeable experts to make recs.  You do you...

This is who told you to obey:

• Like (+1) 2

I mean they probably killed JFK we really can’t rule out anything.  

Democrats used to care about the deep state until they figured out (under Obama hope and Change) that’s what they’d use to usher in our fascist utopia.  

Is Dr. Leana Wen a CIA Asset CNN is the CIAs #1 Mind Control Operation? (VIDEO)

The answer to that question is a resounding “yes”. She’s not a particularly convincing Crisis Actor. In fact she exhibits the behavior of a emotion-void Robotoid who is fed a script before each ***** appearance.

https://adrenogate.net/wp/2021/12/14/crisis-actor-admits-playing-the-part-of-a-patient-struggling-with-covid-19-is-dr-leana-wen-a-cia-asset-cnn-is-the-cias-1-mind-control-operation/

And this was suspected all thru 2020.  

Another “conspiracy” that turned out true. 

Why were those January 6, 2021 protestors so mad?  I can’t imagine why.  Maybe they felt like in addition to an election being stolen they felt the country was gone to. 

44 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

She must have been deemed one of “society’s winners” to be one of the lead Covid Crisis Actors.  

Dude, trying too hard.  We all want to live, as fully as possible....except for some MAGA's, and I can't really blame them..  I had a pulmonology attending that told me all smokers are committing suicide.  And  know it but they want to die slowly.  And RJR and Phillip Morris are glad to help.   Grow up.  Viruses are real.  Bacteria are real.  Parasites are real.  Cancer is real.  Q'ANON AND MAGA ARE BS.   Do you expect Dr Wen hates her life?  Or does she just want her and hers to keep theirs?  Motives dude.  Yours and hers....yours are losing.  Change sides.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

We re not wearing masks.  We're buying paddle boards and dining with good friends.  I don't know when I'll take my next shot- I'll wait for the world's most knowledgeable experts to make recs.  You do you...

I do not remember if you have mentioned what city you live in but I can say with certainty that the collusion of the media and the "experts" caused your life to be paused much longer than mine. Much of the "expert" claims were laughable from the get go, closing schools, the lab leak being conspiracy theory, the "vaccine" being long term. None of these concepts held up to the smallest amount of scrutiny but due to the lies and those willing to repeat whatever they heard we went through a time where my wife had a 25 year old  family member not allow me and my kids to come see them because my kids were not given the shot. To not recognize you were lied to so blatantly is an indictment of your ability to reason. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So much democracy being saved.

Because absolutely nothing can save "our democracy" quite like a small group of powerful elites working in secret to unconstitutionally change laws, dictate media coverage and propagandize the nation.

It's like baseball and apple pie man. America the beautiful. All that ***** would be the stuff of dreams to our founding fathers.

<_<

The @ChiGoose and @redtail hawk are completely and totally gone. Forever lost useful idiots. But ole chi better look out, red is nipping at his heels for that crown.

From the Time article in the OP that worked like a charm on useful idiots..

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I do not remember if you have mentioned what city you live in but I can say with certainty that the collusion of the media and the "experts" caused your life to be paused much longer than mine. Much of the "expert" claims were laughable from the get go, closing schools, the lab leak being conspiracy theory, the "vaccine" being long term. None of these concepts held up to the smallest amount of scrutiny but due to the lies and those willing to repeat whatever they heard we went through a time where my wife had a 25 year old  family member not allow me and my kids to come see them because my kids were not given the shot. To not recognize you were lied to so blatantly is an indictment of your ability to reason. 

Redhawk has stated that people like your kids, by your choice no doubt, are stupid and selfish. Even healthy young men at greater risk of myocarditis were stupid and selfish for not getting the wonder shot. He was likely one of those turning the scary unvaccinated away. 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Redhawk has stated that people like your kids, by your choice no doubt, are stupid and selfish. Even healthy young men at greater risk of myocarditis were stupid and selfish for not getting the wonder shot. He was likely one of those turning the scary unvaccinated away. 

Nothing red says should be believed. He lives in a make believe world on the internet. He tries so hard to pass himself off as an “elite” when in reality he’s probably a employee at walmart. 
He claims to be a doctor, yet he is a not smart enough to be a janitor at a hospital. What a sad life he must live. Could you imagine a Dr unwilling to listen to reason and common sense practicing on you or a family member?

lol, what a horrible thought!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So much democracy being saved.

Because absolutely nothing can save "our democracy" quite like a small group of powerful elites working in secret to unconstitutionally change laws, dictate media coverage and propagandize the nation.

It's like baseball and apple pie man. America the beautiful. All that ***** would be the stuff of dreams to our founding fathers.

<_<

The @ChiGoose and @redtail hawk are completely and totally gone. Forever lost useful idiots. But ole chi better look out, red is nipping at his heels for that crown.

From the Time article in the OP that worked like a charm on useful idiots..

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures

Still wake up thinking about me? So sweet!

🥰🥰🥰🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

link?  what was the incidence of myocarditis versus serious covid infection in that population.  you' all are idiots.  and yes, selfish.  

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Nothing red says should be believed. He lives in a make believe world on the internet. He tries so hard to pass himself off as an “elite” when in reality he’s probably a employee at walmart. 
He claims to be a doctor, yet he is a not smart enough to be a janitor at a hospital. What a sad life he must live. Could you imagine a Dr unwilling to listen to reason and common sense practicing on you or a family member?

lol, what a horrible thought!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

dude, your "wisdom" is worthless.  I don't try hard to lie.  I'm honest. I actually enjoy my life.  This is the ultimate form of winning. You should try it sometime...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

This is the MAGA fascist blueprint.  Don't believe experts.  Don't believe journalists.   Don't believe your eyes or ears.  This is not a new gameplan yet millions are falling for it. Believe us because we own you and will rule you.  morons...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

it's under a wall.   My online subscription recently ran out. what I saw doesn't make the crucial comparison to serious covid infections in that population, which is what I asked.  NOW, u believe the NYT?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This is the MAGA fascist blueprint.  Don't believe experts.  Don't believe journalists.  Believe us because we own you and will rule you.  morons...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/05/24/supercut_no_one_is_safe_from_covid-19.html

JUST LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS! 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/21/politics/walensky-comments-cdc-guidance-fact-check/index.html

WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9681417/World-leaders-accused-double-standards-ignoring-social-distancing-G7-summit.html

BUT THE EXPERTS!

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Quack MD is a certifiable moron.

Does not know the first thing about immunology or virology.

Yet he has an MD after his name that gives him credibility to other certifiable morons.

@redtail hawk

Just about everyone in town still calls me "Doc".  Still asked medical questions in Walmart.  Still get hugs.  But I'm done.  Not going back.  Too many morons that don't respect my health or that of my family.  So ignore the MD.  Just argue the points.

Covid Censorship Proved to Be Deadly

Government and social-media companies colluded to stifle dissenters who turned out to be right.

In the wake of the 1986 Challenger space-shuttle explosion, Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman knew that the truth would both fuel progress and soothe the nation’s sorrow. “For a successful technology,” he said, “reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.”

For three years, pandemic public relations mocked nature, generating fear, illness, inflation and excess death beyond what the virus caused. Digital censorship supercharged the effort to hide reality, but

reality is getting its day in court.

Discovery in Missouri v. Biden exposed relationships among government agencies and social-media firms and revealed an additional layer of university centers and self-styled disinformation watchdogs and fact-checking outfits. 

Elon Musk’s release of some of Twitter’s internal files revealed that up to 80 Federal Bureau of Investigation agents were embedded with social-media companies. The agents mostly weren’t fighting terrorism but flagging wrongthink by American citizens, including eminent scientists who suggested different paths on Covid policy.

The results of these relationships? Twitter blacklisted Stanford physician and economist Jay Bhattacharya for showing Covid almost exclusively threatened the elderly, severely reducing the visibility of his tweets. When Stanford health policy scholar Scott Atlas began advising the White House, YouTube erased his most prominent video opposing lockdowns. Twitter banned Robert Malone, a pioneer of mRNA vaccine technology, for calling attention to the vaccines’ dangers. YouTube demonetized evolutionary biologist Bret Weinstein, who suggested the virus might be engineered and predicted vaccine-evading variants. And those are only a few examples. 

Social-media platforms were powerful tools for full-spectrum censorship, but they didn’t act alone. Medical schools, medical boards, science journals and legacy media sang from the same hymnal…..

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-censorship-proved-to-be-deadly-social-media-government-pandemic-health-697c32c4?mod=djemalertNEWS

The only thing you should be voting for in a future where (both sides) can so easily control your lives due to advancements in tech we haven’t even imagined yet but will be here very soon, is freedom. 

Elon Musk being mocked and leftist cheering on or hoping for a Twitter collapse is despicable.

These same people crying about so called insurrections or coups are simultaneously cheering on censorship and hiding behind “it’s a private company.”  

When those private companies are doing the work on behalf of the State there is zero difference. 

And you’re no different then North Korea.   

Edited by Big Blitz

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

This is the MAGA fascist blueprint.  Don't believe experts.  Don't believe journalists.   Don't believe your eyes or ears.  This is not a new gameplan yet millions are falling for it. Believe us because we own you and will rule you.  morons...

yet all the info you were told is now proven to have been lies and yet you still hold on to them. keep believing your eyes and ears that are telling you they were wrong because your too dense or egotistical to admit you fell for it even though it made zero sense. that is what being a sheep/drone does and how fascism and every other ideology exists. people just going along with what they are told and attacking any who question those in power. 

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Trust the science bro…..we were just trying to end a presid……I mean pandemic 

so where's the preprint?  it should be available online if it was posted.  all I see is a cover with an article about HTN.  we just supposed to take this Q nuts word for it?

"n April 2020, Kirsch founded the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) to fund research into off-label treatments for COVID-19 among drugs already having FDA approval for other diseases, donating $1 million himself and also fundraising from others.[11][13] He recruited what MIT Technology Reviewcalled "a powerhouse board" of scientific advisors including Robert Siliciano and management by Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors.[11] By October 2021 the fund had made grants totaling $4.5 million to various researchers.[11]

The fund found a "promising candidate" for further study in fluvoxamine, according to MIT Technology Review.[11] After funding a successful small trial which ended in November 2020, CETF provided further funding for a Phase 3 trial, which as of October 2021 was analyzing data.[11][12] Kirsch, frustrated that CETF's scientific advisory board was not willing to promote use of the drug based on results of a small preliminary study, wrote a post on Medium titled The Fast, Easy, Safe, Simple, Low-Cost Solution to COVID That Works 100% of the Time That Nobody Wants to Talk About. Medium removed his access to the site, citing misinformation concerns.[11] Kirsch also refused to accept the outcome of a CETF-funded study on hydroxychloroquine, which had found the drug ineffective; he eventually warred with CETF's scientific advisory board over CETF's treatment of both drugs to the extent that in May 2021 all 12 members resigned.[11]"

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

yet all the info you were told is now proven to have been lies and yet you still hold on to them. keep believing your eyes and ears that are telling you they were wrong because your too dense or egotistical to admit you fell for it even though it made zero sense. that is what being a sheep/drone does and how fascism and every other ideology exists. people just going along with what they are told and attacking any who question those in power. 

what lies have been proven.  be specific.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Medical schools, medical boards, science journals and legacy media sang from the same hymnal…..

that's quite a conspiracy dude.  You're talking about thousands of strong minded, opinionated, learned Medical professionals.  And they all signed on to hide the truth?...You should to a lecture from a distinguished speaker at a med school and listen to the questions at the end of the talk.  Even the most prestigious get questioned.

Edited by redtail hawk

45 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

that's quite a conspiracy dude.  You're talking about thousands of strong minded, opinionated, learned Medical professionals.  And they all signed on to hide the truth?...You should to a lecture from a distinguished speaker at a med school and listen to the questions at the end of the talk.  Even the most prestigious get questioned.

It’s an op/Ed in the Wall Street Journal so….

Speaking of an end of a lecture….

Doesn’t the complete lack of follow up - like I don’t know - congratulating the American people for getting thru the pandemic with maybe a national address or something not the least bit disturb you?  

Since no “collective effort” in human history has ever been done and yet…..silence.  

Maybe that’s because the plan has only begun.  

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s an op/Ed in the Wall Street Journal so….

Speaking of an end of a lecture….

Doesn’t the complete lack of follow up - like I don’t know - congratulating the American people for getting thru the pandemic with maybe a national address or something not the least bit disturb you?  

Since no “collective effort” in human history has ever been done and yet…..silence.  

Maybe that’s because the plan has only begun.  

you're nuts.  doesn't your neck get sore, constantly looking over your shoulder for elites tryin g to screw you.  Hate groups are real.  The "elites" couldn't care less about you...btw, congratulations to the public for making it thru the pandemic would fall on deaf ears of those who had loved ones die.

Edited by redtail hawk