"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Why were the Africans Americans the least vaccinated demographic in the country? A population that votes democrat. 

You asked me this same exact question 778 days ago.

Go back and have that discussion with yourself as you deflect from this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7vqmegbvgkepodw7fzf

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d777ece44bbc4a0d03e7

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7f28fo6tifxuxot78xp

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7aoak36wrhpvic43zy8

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You asked me this same exact question 778 days ago.

Go back and have that discussion with yourself as you deflect from this:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7vqmegbvgkepodw7fzf

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d777ece44bbc4a0d03e7

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7f28fo6tifxuxot78xp

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7aoak36wrhpvic43zy8

You deflected from my question. Why’s that smart guy?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You brought up the Covid again so why can’t I? Cause it doesn’t fit your narrative?

You wouldn’t have changed the subject if this discussion fit your narrative, right?

But since you’re so eager to change the subject - why don’t YOU tell me why African Americans are any more or less likely to get vaccinated… as compared to MAGA.

Go

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why should we sugarcoat it?

Didnt you racists tell everyone to “fk your feelings?”

Hoax

You sure did forget about COVID and grocery store shelves being empty and the rush for toilet paper.

Just remember; COVID will just go away.

Did you sign up for TrumpCare yet? Oh no? Why?

Is the two weeks up for infrastructure announcement?

Do you think our friends in Puerto Rico appreciated their paper towels?

Trump pissed all over the constitution; tried to destroy our global standing and diplomacy; and spent more time sucking off Putin, Xi, and Kim Jong Un.

He praised white supramcists and Nazis. 

Meanwhile, Trump did manage to golf for 1/4 of his presidency and spent the other time at eating Bug Macs, watching Fox News, going to his resorts; forcing military and his admin to stay at his hotels all around the globe, and robbed our treasury.

Keep crying - your mascara is running.

Putin thanks you for your support.

You brought up Covid. Not me fyi

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Why were the Africans Americans the least vaccinated demographic in the country? A population that votes democrat. 

Great question.  Obviously it wasn't because of anything Trump said or did.

And why did more people die in the same period of time when Wuhan virus first hit and in the same amount of time during Joke's first year in office, when Joke allegedly corrected the wrongs of Trump's Admin and there were vaccines (which, yes, a lot of people took, but couldn't when Trump was President because they weren't available yet) and treatments?

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You brought up Covid. Not me fyi

Yeah because you completely whitewashed the absolutely shitt show of the Trump presidency - topped off with an absolute derelict of duty during Covid. That f’er ignored his intelligence and is blamed everyone else for it.

So, you defected to African Americans - wtf don’t you want to discuss it now?

Oh, you’re in over your head like all of you low iq degenerates are?

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Great question.  Obviously it wasn't because of anything Trump said or did.

And why did more people die in the same period of time when Wuhan virus first hit and in the same amount of time during Joke's first year in office, when Joke allegedly corrected the wrongs of Trump's Admin and there were vaccines (which, yes, a lot of people took, but couldn't when Trump was President because they weren't available yet) and treatments?

Oh, you, too, “Doc” - don’t want to chime in on African America hesitancy? 

@aristocratdeflected to too but it’s obvious his programming has not been refreshed in at least 778 days.

So tell us  specifically why Covid death rates are higher among Republicans than Democrats?

Tell us DOC!!!!

Edited by BillStime

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah because you completely whitewashed the absolutely shitt show of the Trump presidency - topped off with an absolute derelict of duty during Covid. That f’er ignored his intelligence and is blamed everyone else for it.

So, you defected to African Americans - wtf don’t you want to discuss it now?

Oh, you’re in over your head like all of you low iq degenerates are?

Oh, you, too, “Doc” - don’t want to chime in on African America hesitancy? 

@aristocratdeflected to too but it’s obvious his programming has not been refreshed in at least 778 days.

So tell us  specifically why Covid death rates are higher among Republicans than Democrats?

Tell us DOC!!!!

from personal experience as my wife was an icu nurse during covid she had patients down in the south who had family members that were part of the tuskeegee experiments. they didnt trust any drugs the government wanted to give them.  when you had kamala go on tv and tell people she wouldn't trust a vaccine that came from trump that certainly didn't help the situation. covid rates were like the crime rates. you show them by state but when you break them down the higher death rates were in cities not rural areas. the african americans tend to live in the cities which is where covid spread and they dont have access to great healthcare. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

from personal experience as my wife was an icu nurse during covid she had patients down in the south who had family members that were part of the tuskeegee experiments. they didnt trust any drugs the government wanted to give them.  when you had kamala go on tv and tell people she wouldn't trust a vaccine that came from trump that certainly didn't help the situation. covid rates were like the crime rates. you show them by state but when you break them down the higher death rates were in cities not rural areas. the african americans tend to live in the cities which is where covid spread and they dont have access to great healthcare. 

That’s cute.

African Americans not trust our government after allowing enslavement and having a civil war over it - crazy right? Just crazy.

So tell me - what’s MAGA’s excuse?

Why won’t you and @Doc explain why low iq MAGA freaks won’t get the JAB and more of them are dying for it?

Takes some broken logic to come up with ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Takes a real winner to share it like its anything but moronic.

The goal is to have them ready for the world.

not making little SJW activist that see victimhood in everything.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Takes some broken logic to come up with ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Takes a real winner to share it like its anything but moronic.

The goal is to have them ready for the world.

not making little SJW activist that see victimhood in everything.

See? Preprogrammed to a tee.

8 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Yup.  Kammy's words were devastating. 

And it's interesting that black people get a pass for something that ended over 50 years ago, but people can't be skeptical of completely new vaccines (not that that "study" wasn't a hoax since they couldn't tell you the actual political affiliations of the people who died, whether they were vaccinated and whether they truly died of Wuhan virus or with it).  It's an interesting take.  Never mind that we were lied to about them preventing us from getting Wuhan virus, much less spreading it to grandma. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I'm so glad my boys have graduated from high school and are or soon will be done with college.  Although one is going to law school...

But eventually I'll have to worry about by grandkids...

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Bullshitt - they are nothing more than a Mike Flynn psyop.

Notice - none of these biches are hanging out at churches or parochial schools taking on the clergy.

It’s all a fk rouse to rile degenerates like you Bonnie. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Next will be the “Freedom to watch” act…

And then the “Freedom to partake” act…

The smart people know where this is heading…It’s a Leftist’s wet dream…😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1