"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Talk about the blind leading the blind ! The youth now days don't have a clue & are being taught by those that don't have any common sense or moral compass . 

I've read things here about the youth of today leading the nation into the future as far as voting and such, if this is any type of look into how it will be we for the most part are all screwed !!

When Wrong becomes right & right is wrong in the over all mentality of ay one there isn't a lot of hope for normal to come out on top .

The young people today are much less racist than the older generation. That's a good thing 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The young people today are much less racist than the older generation. That's a good thing 

True . But that has nothing to do with knowing the difference or being taught the difference between right & wrong !

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/27/2023 at 6:31 AM, T master said:

Talk about the blind leading the blind ! The youth now days don't have a clue & are being taught by those that don't have any common sense or moral compass . 

I've read things here about the youth of today leading the nation into the future as far as voting and such, if this is any type of look into how it will be we for the most part are all screwed !!

When Wrong becomes right & right is wrong in the over all mentality of ay one there isn't a lot of hope for normal to come out on top .

I’m trying to think about moral compass, but Lauren Boebert coming up in my head

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is fun....learn some history billsfuk.c

Lay off the sauce
Can’t even hold the Bible correctly

• Like (+1) 1