Trump's Truth Social Posts. Violates Gag Order, Dares Commie Judge To Jail Him.

A thread to post screenshots of Trump's posts on Truth Social, crafted as always in classic Trump "style".

A reminder for the sane among us, sharing Trump's rants does not equal endorsement. 

This thread is primarily for triggering shitlibs only.

Thank you

@ChiGoose (The King) @BillStime @redtail hawk @Tiberius

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A thread to post screenshots of Trump's posts on Truth Social, crafted as always in classic Trump "style".

A reminder for the sane among us, sharing Trump's rants does not equal endorsement. 

This thread is primarily for triggering shitlibs only.

Thank you

@ChiGoose (The King) @BillStime @redtail hawk @Tiberius

100 times yuuuger says the orange menace? Seems puny compared to:

• Haha (+1) 2

But you’re giving him oxygen by promoting his posts from truth social

I mean, it’s not an uncommon thing the media does way too much of this. If they cut off trumps oxygen from their viewers, he would be far less effective. He would just be reaching out to the right wing which won’t be enough to get him elected.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Is he failing at licking an ice cream cone there?

Or giving the next set of orders from the Biden crime family geniusly

Inquiring minds want to know

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This thread is yet another MAGA hoax. 

This thread is yet another example of why anyone, no matter what "side", feels the need to start a new thread on a single thought that "suddenly" comes across their mind. Stain does it all the time from what I can see... why stoop that that low level? There is a Random Political Thoughts thread I made just to "help" keep the mundane one thought threads in an "area". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T&C said:

This thread is yet another example of why anyone, no matter what "side", feels the need to start a new thread on a single thought that "suddenly" comes across their mind. Stain does it all the time from what I can see... why stoop that that low level? There is a Random Political Thoughts thread I made just to "help" keep the mundane one thought threads in an "area". 

That thread you made is good as a catch all.

This thread however is about Trumps Truth Social posts.

It's very necessary. 

• Like (+1) 1