The cult is afraid - and it shows

29 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Nobody has more contempt for Republican voters than Republican electeds and officials. 

whats that mean? at least the RNC allows republicans to run a fair race good or bad. none of them like trump but accepted he was the nominee in the end.

the dems dont even let you guys pick. they crush their own and you dont even mind. its all there. burnie tulsi didn't even mention yang as a candidate. whatever they push out on stage with a D is good enough for the plebs. they crush green party candidates who run and are now determined to eliminate the R front runner. 

i agree with the topic. D arent scared because they know they will do WHATEVER it takes to get power. whether its who the people want or not.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

how did i know old recycled pics and memes were coming. lol

we all know you start garage threads cause you get lonely and its a last ditch effort to interact any way you can. noone does. your schtick is old. you should at least put a bit of effort in when anyone responds.

last chance. anything to say on what i brought up or am i "precious" or charlie murphy meme again or the favorite lm(trump)o worn out sh!÷.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

how did i know old recycled pics and memes were coming. lol

we all know you start garage threads cause you get lonely and its a last ditch effort to interact any way you can. noone does. your schtick is old. you should at least put a bit of effort in when anyone responds.

last chance. anything to say on what i brought up or am i "precious" or charlie murphy meme again or the favorite lm(trump)o worn out sh!÷.

17 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

D arent scared because they know they will do WHATEVER it takes to get power. whether its who the people want or not.

What are you biching about? 

• Eyeroll 1

Dumb 

And at a public meeting in the Capitol basement, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene compared the case against Trump to the federal prosecution of people at the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection, suggesting in both instances it was the Justice Department, not the defendants, under scrutiny.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-mccarthy-greene-congress-republicans-5173846881f090098a511b0dde9100a9

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb 

And at a public meeting in the Capitol basement, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene compared the case against Trump to the federal prosecution of people at the Jan. 6, 2021 insurrection, suggesting in both instances it was the Justice Department, not the defendants, under scrutiny.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-mccarthy-greene-congress-republicans-5173846881f090098a511b0dde9100a9

LOL!  I guess their hyperbole is worse than your hyperbole (J6 was worse than 9/11, he Civil War, etc.).

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dumb 

Why was the bides 2017 tax return amended to include two shady companies that collected about 10 million?

What the eff is CelticCapri Corp.  

LOL, someone already made a site for that company.

https://celticcapri.com/

Edited by Chris farley