Just a shout out to NewEra

PrimeTime101

You know @NewEra had a disagreement a few weeks ago but he has been one of my biggest supporters and kind of guiding me. Just want to publicly say.. Ty @NewEra

Also, I did not see anything in news lately about how bad her health is. I know she recently had some kind of setback. Anyone have anything fresh on her health/condition?

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

You know @NewEra had a disagreement a few weeks ago but he has been one of my biggest supporters and kind of guiding me. Just want to publicly say.. Ty @NewEra

Also, I did not see anything in news lately about how bad her health is. I know she recently had some kind of setback. Anyone have anything fresh on her health/condition?

👍🏻 No thanks needed my man.   I know that you never say anything with malice and speak from your heart. 

Most of the posters I have disagreements with, I know what they’re going to write before I even read it.  Same agenda driven 🤮 in every post.  I found that reading and replying to such 🤮 is a supreme waste of my time.  I’ve enjoyed the board a lot more since I’ve put them on ignore. I think you’d feel the same if you didn’t read such drivel. 

👊🏻 

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Is @NewEra sick? I’m confused. 

No, I’m good.  

he was referring to Kim Pegula.  

I haven’t read anything regarding her health recently.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

OK don’t take this the wrong way, but my biggest shock is that new era is a female

I don’t know why I just assumed I shouldn’t do that

Who’s on First? 

If NewEra is a female, s/he’s not very good at it. 

Kim, on the other hand……

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.