Taylor Rapp pregame and in game nutrition

DJB

On 6/6/2023 at 5:24 PM, AuntieEm said:

Well Brady always said that Giselle would make up some stuff for him to ingest and that she was a witch so probably some sort of Brazilian cleansing so Brady passed any drug testing? 

Just speculation but I could see it being possible.

Without the concoctions, Brady is just 1/2 step away from being Bernie in the 'Weekend at Bernie's' series.

image.thumb.jpeg.7821f8c200173333831b6c131cd7ad7a.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Without the concoctions, Brady is just 1/2 step away from being Bernie in the 'Weekend at Bernie's' series.

image.thumb.jpeg.7821f8c200173333831b6c131cd7ad7a.jpeg

He just altered his concoctions to keep up with his 80's fans so it is no longer suitable for football.

Dragan Bratych did ask Teflon™ T*m join his team in Sweden.

image.png.14f77d6008bd15b7f4edba9fed1248e6.png

On 6/11/2023 at 3:31 AM, John from Riverside said:

I had an Asian supervisor at the University that I worked at for years despite her age her body was holding up a lot better than mine

I paid attention to what she ate. It looks a lot like this.

On 6/11/2023 at 3:31 AM, John from Riverside said:

I had an Asian supervisor at the University that I worked at for years despite her age her body was holding up a lot better than mine

I paid attention to what she ate. It looks a lot like this.

Well, we are what we eat, so…, highly processed food items, a good deal of restaurant food is essentially the way to slowly poison oneself, sadly a lot of the American diet is high in salt, sugar, and additives/ preservative that likely are not intended to be in our bodies., hell since the start of the industrial revolution, the amounts of heaven metal found in our bodies, including new borns is a bit troubling…, , amazingly we haven’t caused sterilization yet, 😂

On 6/6/2023 at 10:00 AM, Stank_Nasty said:

no surprise at all with the honey. Calorie/carb dense food with low volume. I train highschool and college athletes for a living. in simplest terms, you want them feeling fueled up but also not bloated or bogged down. Honey is the go-to.

side note though.... i cant stand Saldino. He's super dramatic and routinely uses fear mongering and cites awful studies to push horrible nutrition narratives. Theres nothing wrong with this gameday approach here, but he routinely gets sliced up by reputable Science backed pro's in the field. 

late response, but dude thats awesome thanks! very interesting. might be tough question..... how long would glucose stay elevated before they crash?

these guys have inhuman insulin sensitivity (atleast DBs specifically, other skill players too).

are they hitting the honey every few drives ya think? love hearing about sports nutrition, one thing i like to nerd out on

would love to see a Linemans pre nutrition by comparison, gotta be differeent

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.