Let The Conspiracy Theories Begin!

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Like Epstein who died in Trump's jail 

It's always about Trump for TDS sufferers as in your imagination he's some mastermind directing all kinds of plots and conspiracies rather than an outsider candidate with no clear idea on how to run the country that stumbled into the White House because the opposition candidate was so detestable.

I'm sure he oversaw and directed every detail of the operation where the security guards on duty that night admitted to fabricating log entries to show they had monitored Epstein properly, but had all charges dropped,while they looked the other way as he personally slipped into the facility to kill Epstein.  I'm sure Rep. Schiff and former Rep. Liz Chaney would be interested in investigating your claim.  Maybe throw a couple Russian agents into the story to spice it up!   

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

From USAToday Story:

"The Cessna was registered to Encore Motors. John Rumpel, who runs the company, told The New York Times that his daughter, 2-year-old granddaughter, her nanny and the pilot were aboard the plane. They were returning to their home in East Hampton on Long Island after visiting his house in North Carolina, he said."

Rip and condolences.  

Cant imagine. 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The drug bill was an honest mistake and it had the support of many African Americans at the time. Trump purposely fanned the flames of hate through his speech and actions. Horrible person 

lol what a spin. you elected this pos

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

You're an idiot. I don't want to watch pride and drag queen commercials with my family on Sunday evenings or my day for that matter. 

The democrats have taken things so far from center it's disgusting. I didn't say trump got us back to center, and I didn't say anything about trump taking on special interest groups. 

I said we need to get back to center. You guys are taking it way too far left 

I'm not an idiot at all. You can't even follow your own tangled thoughts. 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's always about Trump for TDS sufferers as in your imagination he's some mastermind directing all kinds of plots and conspiracies rather than an outsider candidate with no clear idea on how to run the country that stumbled into the White House because the opposition candidate was so detestable.

I'm sure he oversaw and directed every detail of the operation where the security guards on duty that night admitted to fabricating log entries to show they had monitored Epstein properly, but had all charges dropped,while they looked the other way as he personally slipped into the facility to kill Epstein.  I'm sure Rep. Schiff and former Rep. Liz Chaney would be interested in investigating your claim.  Maybe throw a couple Russian agents into the story to spice it up!   

He started or at least greatly advanced this wing nut movement.  That's more than enough, thank you very much.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

where does Clinton live?  I’ll give you a hint.  it's attached to your neck.

90 percent of his posts are about trump. 1 percent of mine or less have been about Clinton. Nice try though 

• Agree 2

Why post all this political nonsense?

It's quite simple.

Looks to be a clear hypoxic event, where everybody lost consciousness.

Two flights of two each F-16's were launched.

These NORAD alert aircraft are normally armed with AMRAAM and Sidewinder missiles, chaff and flares for defensive purposes, and a few hundred rounds of 20mm bullets.

The aircraft was intercepted. Flares were deployed to get attention when there was no radio response.

A sonic boom occurred as the trailing F-16's attempted to catch up. Done at high altitude, which this was, there is very little danger of blowing out windows, etc.

Cessna ran out of fuel and spun in.

Nothing political about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Why post all this political nonsense?

It's quite simple.

Looks to be a clear hypoxic event, where everybody lost consciousness.

Two flights of two each F-16's were launched.

These NORAD alert aircraft are normally armed with AMRAAM and Sidewinder missiles, chaff and flares for defensive purposes, and a few hundred rounds of 20mm bullets.

The aircraft was intercepted. Flares were deployed to get attention when there was no radio response.

A sonic boom occurred as the trailing F-16's attempted to catch up. Done at high altitude, which this was, there is very little danger of blowing out windows, etc.

Cessna ran out of fuel and spun in.

Nothing political about it. 

Yeah that's what they want you to think, but you know who was a previous owner of that Cessna? George Soros.