Let The Conspiracy Theories Begin!

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8286552/prominent-maga-donors-entire-family-plane-crash-dc-area/

A FLORIDA businessman and prominent MAGA donor has claimed ownership of the aircraft that flew over restricted airspace in Washington D.C. on Sunday, saying his entire family was onboard.

Investigators have not found any survivors after the Cessna Citation plane crashed in Virginia after the pilot reportedly lost consciousness.

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8286552/prominent-maga-donors-entire-family-plane-crash-dc-area/

A FLORIDA businessman and prominent MAGA donor has claimed ownership of the aircraft that flew over restricted airspace in Washington D.C. on Sunday, saying his entire family was onboard.

Investigators have not found any survivors after the Cessna Citation plane crashed in Virginia after the pilot reportedly lost consciousness.

What a stupid hill to die on.

From USAToday Story:

"The Cessna was registered to Encore Motors. John Rumpel, who runs the company, told The New York Times that his daughter, 2-year-old granddaughter, her nanny and the pilot were aboard the plane. They were returning to their home in East Hampton on Long Island after visiting his house in North Carolina, he said."

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Anyone that has seen that list committed suicide by shooting themselves multiple times with their hands tied behind their backs. 

Like Epstein who died in Trump's jail 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He does haunt our political scene. You people voted that POS into our highest office and are going to try again 

who's done a worse job?  the guy who created the drug bill and the crime bill that wrongly imprisoned minorities and created the problems minorities have or trump?  you voted for someone who has ruined countless minorities lives and are going to vote him in again. just racist

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He does haunt our political scene. You people voted that POS into our highest office and are going to try again 

And if you people would quit genuflecting to every half baked crackpot special interest group we wouldn't have needed someone like trump to try the get the country somewhat back to center. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

who's done a worse job?  the guy who created the drug bill and the crime bill that wrongly imprisoned minorities and created the problems minorities have or trump?  you voted for someone who has ruined countless minorities lives and are going to vote him in again. just racist

The drug bill was an honest mistake and it had the support of many African Americans at the time. Trump purposely fanned the flames of hate through his speech and actions. Horrible person 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

And if you people would quit genuflecting to every half baked crackpot special interest group we wouldn't have needed someone like trump to try the get the country somewhat back to center. 

Trump got us back to center? What special interest group did Trump take on and win? 

Just now, Doc said:

"Trump's jail"?  LOLOLOLOL!

Federal prison, he is the top enforcer of the law, per the constitution 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump got us back to center? What special interest group did Trump take on and win? 

You're an idiot. I don't want to watch pride and drag queen commercials with my family on Sunday evenings or my day for that matter. 

The democrats have taken things so far from center it's disgusting. I didn't say trump got us back to center, and I didn't say anything about trump taking on special interest groups. 

I said we need to get back to center. You guys are taking it way too far left 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1