And all women are free to have as much sex as they'd like

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

My freedom to express my opinion.

Why does that bother you.

And all women are free to have as much sex as they'd like

OK let me slow this down for you

You are whatever you want that is your right

Mulvaney is allowed to ***** anybody she wants to matter how she prescribes herself

Because women can’t get abortions in several states now they run the risk of getting pregnant by default. They can’t have as much sex as they want because there is a risk of them getting pregnant. Do you see how that works?

Meanwhile, man can ***** anything they want because there’s no chance they could get pregnant

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Mulvaney is allowed to ***** anybody she wants to matter how she prescribes herself

Because women can’t get abortions in several states now they run the risk of getting pregnant by default. They can’t have as much sex as they want because there is a risk of them getting pregnant. Do you see how that works?

Meanwhile, man can ***** anything they want because there’s no chance they could get pregnant

How does he become a lesbo?  He's a dude.  Saying he's a lesbian just makes him heterosexual.  I think.  I'm more confused than him.  😕 I bet ninety-five percent of these whackos just do this stuff to get attention and clicks on social media.  All an act.  We're all getting played.  WTF! 

What a mess.   

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Don't be obtuse.

You aren't what you want to be. I can't be a tree. You can't be a whale. You can think you're a whale, but that doesn't make you a whale. And if you think you're a whale, I don't have to also think you're a whale. 

Abortion laws have absolutely no impact on the risk of getting pregnant.  Zero, nadda, zilch. The risk of pregnancy remains the same as it was.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

men can get pregnant you transphobic #######. It’s 2023 men can now get pregnant. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

I don’t make the rules. By definition you are anti trans

Yeah, I don’t really look at it that way

I have friends that are in the LGBTQ community. I treat them the same as I do everyone else and they appreciate that.

You have far left and far right factions that are taking things a little too far

• Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah, I don’t really look at it that way

I have friends that are in the LGBTQ community. I treat them the same as I do everyone else and they appreciate that.

You have far left and far right factions that are taking things a little too far

Transphobic by definition. Thems the rules. Your words are creating literal violence towards them 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, Irv said:

I bet ninety-five percent of these whackos just do this stuff to get attention and clicks on social media.  All an act.  We're all getting played.  WTF! 

Yes, you are.

Maybe it's best not to start a thread (now onto 4 pages) on someone none of us had ever heard of before the Right Wing Outrage Machine made him/her/them/whatever a cause celebre?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1