The Pride Flag

Just now, redtail hawk said:

We prefer more conventional events like bluegrass and jazz fest. 

You mean you don't want 45 year old dudes dressed as women twerking in your son's face? Weird..

Go look at the pictures of pride fest in buffalo. It's garter belts, fishnets, underwear, and the idiots that choose to bring their kids to this. 

If you support this grotesque display, then you are my enemy 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Go look at the pictures of pride fest in buffalo. It's garter belts, fishnets, underwear, and the idiots that choose to bring their kids to this. 

How did you see this? Did you attend?

@TSOL has no issuen with this

Just now, BillStime said:

Who cares? I saw pics of buffalo pride on my feed. As if it matters

But that's what it is. A family on a picnic blanket with nasty barely clothed booty shakin walking by.

What do you think pride is? People? Coming together? In unity? 

It's about sexuality. It's about public display of sexuality. It's not family friendly 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TSOL said:

Who cares? I saw pics of buffalo pride on my feed. As if it matters

But that's what it is. A family on a picnic blanket with nasty barely clothed booty shakin walking by.

What do you think pride is? People? Coming together? In unity? 

It's about sexuality. It's about public display of sexuality. It's not family friendly 

Let's see the pics snowflake. If it is safe for your "feed" - it is safe for us to see.  C'mon tough guy.

I mean, after all - you're secure in your sexuality, right?

Or is that the issue...

mmmhmmm.

Just now, BillStime said:

Let's see the pics snowflake. If it is safe for your "feed" - it is safe for us to see.  C'mon tough guy.

I mean, after all - you're secure in your sexuality, right?

Or is that the issue...

mmmhmmm.

Omg could you be a BIGGER *****?

F@g

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I support families making decisions that is best for their children.

I don't care about your ignorant feelings.

What is a woman?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@TSOL has no issuen with this

Looks like parents made their own decision for their own kid.  

Or did a public school take him there?  

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Omg could you be a BIGGER *****?

F@g

Oh, I hit a nerve.

Snowflake called out.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Looks like parents made their own decision for their own kid.  

So, parents can make some decisions for their kids, but not all, right?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I hit a nerve.

Snowflake called out.

giphy.gif

I would say…….hmmmm……let me see here…….the 6 year old kid should be able to pick whether he wants to play soccer or flag football - whichever he’ll enjoy more.  

I’d say……hmmmmm…..when it comes to whether or not the 6 year old thinks he’s no longer a boy, the parents step in and properly adult.  I’d say that decision was already made by biology.  And if parenting well you’ll never be asked that question.  

Parents are responsible for their kids which includes telling their 6 year old son that just because he likes pink doesn’t mean he’s the thing you can’t define.   

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

I wouldn’t attend any of them. There’s a reason gay and lesbian people are pulling back from pride month. It’s been taken over by the freaks of society.

does your wife go out with her face unveiled?  It's a slippery slope towards twerking.  better put an end to it.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

does your wife go out with her face unveiled?  It's a slippery slope towards twerking.  better put an end to it.

See,.we can't even have a serious discussion with you around 

See,.we can't even have a serious discussion with you around 

You can't appreciate that these restrictions are in the spectrum of the discussion?  What you feel is appropriate just is, right?  Out of genuine interest, what clothing do you feel appropriate for a 20 year old woman to wear out?

Edited by redtail hawk

You can't appreciate that these restrictions are in the spectrum of the discussion?  What you feel is appropriate just is, right?

Sexuality, to many many people,.is a private matter. Can that not be respected?.

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Sexuality, to many many people,.is a private matter. Can that not be respected?.

and to many it is not.  can that not be respected?  morality police are really a thing some places.  Is that what you want for the US?

Edited by redtail hawk

and to many it is not.  can that not be respected?

Well if you wanna shove a highly sensitive matter at me, you may have a beef on your hands. 

Just sayin

• Haha (+1) 2

Well if you wanna shove a highly sensitive matter at me, you may have a beef on your hands. 

Just sayin

yes. I get what you're saying.  Your way or no way.  Good luck with that.  All the while yelling "Freedom"...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 2

yes. I get what you're saying.  Your way or no way.  Good luck with that.

No, that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is

Take it easy 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, gobills404 said:

Rinse and repeat. Based off their own logic they must be an idiotic, closeted homosexual nazi that wants to screw kids.

Go, in a two sided conversation I can only control what I say to others.  That rabbit hole is one that I never go down.  Actually that’s 4 rabbit holes in an 18 word sentence.   Idiotic is in play though. 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No one will find this surprising except for Ditz

Gays Against Groomers Is Not a Grassroots Organization

The founder of Gays Against Groomers, Jaimee Michell, and her partners are former ultra-MAGA Trump followers who spread anti-transgender propaganda with QAnon conspiracy theories and links to extremist militias

Extremists and Trump Operatives Run Gays Against Groomers

How conspiracy theorists and right-wing operatives created Gays Against Groomers

Fn idiots 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I hit a nerve.

Snowflake called out.

giphy.gif

I guess he has pride for his crack smoking, deadbeat dad, hooker banging son too.

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No one will find this surprising except for Ditz

Gays Against Groomers Is Not a Grassroots Organization

The founder of Gays Against Groomers, Jaimee Michell, and her partners are former ultra-MAGA Trump followers who spread anti-transgender propaganda with QAnon conspiracy theories and links to extremist militias

Extremists and Trump Operatives Run Gays Against Groomers

How conspiracy theorists and right-wing operatives created Gays Against Groomers

Fn idiots 

Jamiee Mitchell is gay.  Why do you hate gays?

Also, that’s pretty rich coming from the dupe that has an entire thread on the most definitely not grass roots Lincoln Project. 

Fn idiot. 

• Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Jamiee Mitchell is gay.  Why do you hate gays?

Also, that’s pretty rich coming from the dupe that has an entire thread on the most definitely not grass roots Lincoln Project. 

Fn idiot. 

Yup - and like Caitlyn Jenner, Jamiee is

another Trump nutter grifting off idiots like you!

Media Matters and other far left commie rags report that the founder of gays against groomers supports Trump.

So? Where's the news?

@BillStime and other commies let other commie orgs tell them what groups are guilty of wrong think and they parrot it religiously. 

There's your "news". There's your "crime".

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yup - and like Caitlyn Jenner, Jamiee is

another Trump nutter grifting off idiots like you!

which bothers you more. that gay people are individuals and can be conservative if they want or that people are against groomers? 😳

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And if you take a second to look at Jaimees Twitter it's abundantly clear that she is a DeSantis supporter.

Like B-man - always here to clean up the absolute mess on your side of the aisle.

pathetic simps

47 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

which bothers you more. that gay people are individuals and can be conservative if they want or that people are against groomers? 😳

People like you that absolutely hate Jamiee any other day but use her to legitimize your hate for the LGTBQ as she makes bank off idiots like you and @BillsFanNC.

Pathetic simps

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I guess he has pride for his crack smoking, deadbeat dad, hooker banging son too.

This is rich.  A Trumper lecturing about family values.  I heard no complaints about Fatso banging hookers and ignoring Tiffany from you.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Like B-man - always here to clean up the absolute mess on your side of the aisle.

pathetic simps

People like you that absolutely hate Jamiee any other day but use her to legitimize your hate for the LGTBQ as she makes bank off idiots like you and @BillsFanNC.

Pathetic simps

It’s awfully ignorant and shameful of you to assume gays can’t possibly be Republicans or conservatives.  

Keep posting those racist Lincoln Project dudes tho.   Most definitely grass roots.  No big money donors behind those losers.    

Same Brooklyn Dad.  And on and on and on.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s awfully ignorant and shameful of you to assume gays can’t possibly be Republicans or conservatives.  

Keep posting those racist Lincoln Project dudes tho.   Most definitely grass roots.  No big money donors behind those losers.    

Same Brooklyn Dad.  And on and on and on.  

Of course, Jamiee can be conservative - just like she championed all the other pro MAGA bullshittt that you bought, too.

Definitely a PRO DESASTER supporter (per @BillsFanNC) - f'n idiot:

Yeah, she's definitely a DeSaster supporter:

Yeah, @BillsFanNC - she SCREAMS DeSaster supporter:

Yeah, she is definitely a DeSaster supporter - 100%:

You freaking idiots don't realize all these MAGA nut jobs are making MONEY off you gullible F's?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Every single one of you

Idiots