Go Woke. Go Broke.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many Republicans were gassed?

Oh buddy - look in the mirror. 

You are classic MAGA.

What's a classic maga? Can't I be a progressive maga? Or even better maga from the future?

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many Republicans were gassed?

Can you actually read what I wrote and reply to that? Nobody, especially her, claimed that republicans were gassed. That is a silly strawman, but ai think you already know that.

• Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course you’re upset - you don’t want gays protected here why would you care about gays any place else?

idiots 

It was an all inclusive proposal to protect all who were being slaughtered.

It’s the same group of Muslims killing both Christians and gays there.

No surprise it being a Republican proposal you’d trash it.

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I...did? I mean, was that not the quote that I directly provided? 

About how the right wing party didn't need to personally drag vulnerable minorities, they had their base do it...and then linked to the thread of crazy right wingers showing that they consider liberals "a disease"? I mean, it's not like the Nazis ever used language like that.

Would you like me to literally spell it out for you?

I mean, can we point out the rise of hate crime assaults in that are against...*checks statistics* black people and Muslims?

Surely, that's what she meant, right? /s

Is your point that scumbag politicians trick us into to treating each other poorly?  Then we wholly agree.  The way people treat each other here on PPP is terrible, and that goes both ways.

See this thread for example:  

Can we point out the rise in hate crimes against Asians?  What side Is that coming from?  It's the same crap. 

My simple point is that GC said that the holocaust was able to happen because first the government sanctioned the hatred of one group, and she is implying they dems are doing it to reps. 

My reply to her would be that both sides of the government are sanctioning the hatred of the other's voters.  

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Can you actually read what I wrote and reply to that? Nobody, especially her, claimed that republicans were gassed. That is a silly strawman, but ai think you already know that.

But Gina Carano did and that’s what this whole conversation is about.

I cannot believe the Fk your feelings crowd has the audacity to compare their “treatment” to Jews.

Sick - absolutely sick. 

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I cannot believe the Fk your feelings crowd has the audacity to compare their “treatment” to Jews.

Sick - absolutely sick. 

Whatever happened to Gina Carano anyway, fine ass female, who I might not have agreed with politically but damn

Now she gained 100 pounds and it just running around being a snowflake

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You really need to reevaluate when you think scares people

Blazing saddles was an awesome movie iconic really like watching it to this day you know why because movies are movies

Snowflake conservatives are the only ones to get themselves wrapped around movie narratives

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You really need to reevaluate when you think scares people

Blazing saddles was an awesome movie iconic really like watching it to this day you know why because movies are movies

Snowflake conservatives are the only ones to get themselves wrapped around movie narratives

I don't know what world you're living in, but alot of people get offending by everything, especially "traditional snowflakes" remember statues are threatening my safe space.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s got nothing to do with a “movie narrative”. Do you believe the trigger warning before Blazing Saddles (as captured in the tweet; doubt you bothered to watch) is meant for conservatives? Seems unlikely. Do you think it’s necessary? If so, who is it directed to?

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s got nothing to do with a “movie narrative”. Do you believe the trigger warning before Blazing Saddles (as captured in the tweet; doubt you bothered to watch) is meant for conservatives? Seems unlikely. Do you think it’s necessary? If so, who is it directed to?

I honestly don’t think it’s necessary

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sick - absolutely sick. 

Show me where she did.  Are you being wilfully ignorant?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What's a classic maga? Can't I be a progressive maga? Or even better maga from the future?

Don't be offended.  In the eyes of the American left idiot class anyone politically to the right of Lenin and Mao are right wing extremists.  MAGA is a term they use to describe what used to be called Moderates.  

• Agree 2