RV lot gone - options?

SNICE

Received an email from Bills yesterday stating the RV lot is not available this year. Originally my ticket rep had said it would be available in some capacity, maybe just a little smaller this year. But that is not the case according to email.  I’ve heard it may be an insurance/liability issue being next to a construction site. 

Has anyone heard of or have any private lot options exclusively for RVs?  Hoping not to have to park in mud lot on a game by game basis.

15 minutes ago, SNICE said:

Received an email from Bills yesterday stating the RV lot is not available this year. Originally my ticket rep had said it would be available in some capacity, maybe just a little smaller this year. But that is not the case according to email.  I’ve heard it may be an insurance/liability issue being next to a construction site. 

Has anyone heard of or have any private lot options exclusively for RVs?  Hoping not to have to park in mud lot on a game by game basis.

Send a DM to Jeremy White of WGR 550 on Twitter. He was discussing it on the radio this morning and said that he has been told of a few private lots that will be available to RVs.

43 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Send a DM to Jeremy White of WGR 550 on Twitter. He was discussing it on the radio this morning and said that he has been told of a few private lots that will be available to RVs.

Check and see if Mr. White is invested in any towing companies. 🤔😁

• Haha (+1) 3

The Wings Meeting Place
3964 California Rd,, Orchard Park 14127

In addition to our main bar, The Wings Meeting Place also has a beautiful outdoor patio bar, banquet shelter with its own bar, outdoor shelter, and large stage to accommodate any event needs.

Located directly behind New Era Field, we have all your tailgating needs met as well. We have ample parking for Buffalo Bills home games and other stadium events. RVs, campers, limos, buses and cars are all welcome. Call us for current pricing & lot opening times.

https://stepoutbuffalo.com/business/location-the-wings-meeting-place/

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, ALF said:

The Wings Meeting Place
3964 California Rd,, Orchard Park 14127

In addition to our main bar, The Wings Meeting Place also has a beautiful outdoor patio bar, banquet shelter with its own bar, outdoor shelter, and large stage to accommodate any event needs.

Located directly behind New Era Field, we have all your tailgating needs met as well. We have ample parking for Buffalo Bills home games and other stadium events. RVs, campers, limos, buses and cars are all welcome. Call us for current pricing & lot opening times.

https://stepoutbuffalo.com/business/location-the-wings-meeting-place/

The Wings lot is sweet. The only major downside is that it's a decent hike to the stadium in spite of being so close. Will be worse when the new stadium is up and running.

If they figured out a way to reopen the little pedestrian bridge that crossed the creek, it would probably be my go-to place to park and tailgate.

6 minutes ago, yall said:

The Wings lot is sweet. The only major downside is that it's a decent hike to the stadium in spite of being so close. Will be worse when the new stadium is up and running.

If they figured out a way to reopen the little pedestrian bridge that crossed the creek, it would probably be my go-to place to park and tailgate.

Well we could build a bridge acrossed.

1 hour ago, SNICE said:

Been number 18 on the wait list for 5 years. If you come off 219 and go towards the stadium lot acrossed the street next to lot 4? has rvs at it for a seasonal price.  That is where we always park.  Nice thing is just walk acrossed the street and you are at the stadium 

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

speaking of which, the whole scene at the junkyard is one of my favorite Breaking Bad scenes of all time.

Mine is the confrontation between Don Eladio and Gus Fring... the way Gus planned and executed that whole scene at Don Eladio's home was INSANELY brilliant. Just an incredibly badass moment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Well we could build a bridge acrossed.

Right, how hard could it be, one was already there.

Seems to me that TWMP would have an interest in orchestrating that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.