The Bills pick at #59 will follow this board of players.

Chaos

7 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

You know if you get this right Chaos, you’re not going to be able to drink because you’ll be analyzing the rest of the draft for us and fielding questions?!?!

Is that a risk you’re willing to take?

Too late on the drinking part. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

You know if you get this right Chaos, you’re not going to be able to drink because you’ll be analyzing the rest of the draft for us and fielding questions?!?!

Is that a risk you’re willing to take?

Too late, he picked Tippmann and hes gone now.  Good pick by Jets, though and was one of the guys I was hoping would fall to us.  Still torn if I want one of the LBs or one the OL guys to drop to 59, be happy either way. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Too late, he picked Tippmann and hes gone now.  Good pick by Jets, though and was one of the guys I was hoping would fall to us.  Still torn if I want one of the LBs or one the OL guys to drop to 59, be happy either way. 

Your level of cluelessness is epic.  #betakittycat

54 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Getting salty around here 😁

Chaos is just putting out his "board", did hit on both picks, with who was left to draft from.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He nailed the #1 and had Torrance #3... being a hater with the eyeroll is pretty childish IMHO

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Chaos is just putting out his "board", did hit on both picks, with who was left to draft from.

@Alphadawg7 doesn't understand basic concepts.  In this context he does not seem to grasp that (A) player preference and (B) player availability are independent variables.  I did identify Tippman as "most lilkely' based on the intersection of those variables. But as the first post clearly lays out, I never would have expected the Bills to take Tippman ahead of Torrence.  Then when I updated things I explained I hit on the player preference and missed on the player availabilty.  Then he embarrased himself with his reply. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

He nailed the #1 and had Torrance #3... being a hater with the eyeroll is pretty childish IMHO

He comes in and insults and rips you then tries to smooth it over with something and when that doesn’t work he goes into why are you attacking me mode and I’m the victim 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I had no problem putting out a board, even complimented him on both of them.  But he did exactly what I said he would do...listed 10 obvious players Bills would likely take so he could say he got it right lol.  And he picked Tippmann...was wrong...and still came right here to say he was still right lol.  

1 minute ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I rolled my eyes because he did exactly what I said he would do...which he claimed he wouldn't do which was run here to say he was right after making a list of 10 obvious choices for the Bills.  

And ironic you said I was being childish while he is the one who keeps trying to mud sling insults in multiple threads.  Meanwhile I gave several compliments on this actual posts, just find it weak when people chase clout by hedging bets with long lists.  First round was 5 people, second round was 10...guess the 20 player list is coming for round 3.  Real Nostradamus here lol

8 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

He comes in and insults and rips you then tries to smooth it over with something and when that doesn’t work he goes into why are you attacking me mode and I’m the victim 

Lol, I never insulted you...I told you I found your mock unrealistic and you got all pissy and started insulting everyone who didn't agree with your mock...which was almost entirely wrong.  

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lol, I never insulted you...I told you I found your mock unrealistic and you got all pissy and started insulting everyone who didn't agree with your mock...which was almost entirely wrong.  

and yet the pick was right and you still tried to sully it. You just ripped chaps for a list of 10 guys, well I got it spot on at 27 and you still found a way to crap on it. 

Literally 4 different people are telling you your schtick stinks so either your oblivious or you are doing it on purpose to draw attention 

Edited by gonzo1105

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

and yet the pick was right and you still tried to sully it. You just ripped chaps for a list of 10 guys, well I got it spot on at 27 and you still found a way to crap on it. 

Literally 4 different people are telling you your schtick stinks so either your oblivious or you are doing it on purpose to draw attention 

No the objection I had with you was when you ran into the draft thread and started talking crap to anyone who dared discuss your mock with you.  It was your attitude you had with everyone and lots of people called you out on it, not just me

Edited by Alphadawg7

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.