The Bills pick at #59 will follow this board of players.

Chaos

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

This post is a followup to this post, where I correctly projected Dalton Kincaid as the Bills first round projection.  https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/246918-the-bills-first-round-selection-27-will-be-offense-and-from-among-these-five-players/

The second round is a bit harder to project in estimation.  But I believe the Bills are committed to the offensive side of the ball, and will be targeting options to improve the oline.  This will be balanced against BPA options at Lineback and Cornerback, if the Oline opportunities don't line up.  

I have come up with my Bills miniboard of ten players.  This the order I think the Bills would rank these 10 players right now, of those that are left. The highest ranked player on the board who is left is who I expect the Bills too take.  The three in yellow, I think have little to no chance to be available at 59.  However, if by some miracle they were, they would be the choices.  The reason they are highlighted is because I think the Bills will consider trading up to select one of them.  The next four in white, I also expect to be off the board at 59, but there is some realistic chance they could be there.  If they are, I think the Bills would take them in that order.  The players in green are players I expect to be available 59 (This is a fairly big projected slide for Dawand Jones, but I think he will fall this far).  If he and Bergeron are both available, I expect Dawand Jones to be picked ahead.  He does NOT seem to be a process guy, but he has a better chance to outright win the starting job from Spencer Brown to start the season. He is also more likely to bust than Bergeron.   If neither of all of the top 9 are off the board, I think the Bills will go defense and will take Tryique Stevenson, who I think will be available.  

I would be pretty exited personally with any of Avila, Porter, Torrence, Tippman, or Jones.   I am not sure they others will be impactful this 2023 season.  I do think they all will be enventual starters somewhere in the NFL.

:image.png.e6af346c858e8a96d70a9bf7c0c558d9.png

Further reading, leads me to believe Tippmann is now more likely than not to be available at 59, making him my estimate of being the most likely pick. 

image.png.e39976d8f6ac0d9de110cdf066de69c0.png

Important note. Internet speculation about a DHOP trade runs rampant.  That would of course throw off everything. No idea if that speculation is based on anything real. 

Awesome job again! Do you have a 3rd round draft board ready?

6 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Awesome job again! Do you have a 3rd round draft board ready?

Its more of a guess list than a board. But I just posted it now. Its going to fast for me to keep up. The Bills pick at 91 is projected to be : https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/247056-the-bills-pick-at-91-is-projected-to-be/

My TE Dream offense of Darnell Washington, Dawson Knox and Dawson Kincaid - the Killer D's is still a theoretical possibility. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.