2023 NFL Draft DAY 2 **Live Thread*** Rounds 2 and 3

muppy

I think the way the 2nd will fall the value position groups are going to be in the IOL and DT for round 2.  

I think the WRs that would be value will be gone in the middle of the round.  I think the TE run will start early.  

The Shocker I think that is going to confuse people is that Hooker will be the next QB taken.  Reality is Levis is what he is with no upside. 

6 hours ago, KOKBILLS said:

I'd like to see the Bills get one of these athletic DT's in the 2nd or 3rd...In fact, I expect it. There are plenty of names. Benton being the best among them, but I seriously doubt he'll last till the Bills pick in the 2nd. It's weird because I don't really love any of them, but I can see upside with all of them. The Bills did have a few in...if we go off visits we should keep an eye on Pickens and Dexter Sr...Especially if the Bills trade down a little (like last year) to grab an extra pick or two. If we want to go off pure athletic upside it's Dexter for me. Though he needs to get stronger. And his 1st step can be painfully slow at times. 

WR/OT/LB are all possibilities. Mingo or Mims would be hard to pass...Hutchinson if you want a guy for Gabe insurance...I don't think Tyler Scott gets too far into day 2, but we'll see...He did have some drop issues. I think most of the viable OT's will be gone before the Bills pick. 

Lastly...Would not mind if they took Nick Hampton on day 3 and converted him to more of an off ball LB in the Zo Alexander mold, or even at MIKE...It may take a year or two, but he can be a real nice developmental guy. B-)

Just mentioned you in another thread... remember when we were excited the Bills drafted Todd Collins? I miss those days of the Mel Kiper Draft publications....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.