Education in America

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

No I’m just highlighting how pathetic you are with fact.

Now run along you good simp and ignore the complete mess in your own house.

The "facts" are dems are on board with strangers saying..

shh dont tell your parents about this. 

A adult says that to any child at any time for any reason is a huge disgusting flag to what could be said after. Every single time a stranger speaks those words it should be fully investigated.

You sickos defend those words all the time and fight laws that prevent them.

My house is fine. Kids can tell me anything and know their dad is not afraid to go to jail on their behalf at any time if those words get whispered. Ill do my own investigation real quick. How bout yourself? You ok with some  adult saying that to your kids? If they have the title (teacher) BT just hands over complete trust and saftey of his family. Sad.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffarukus said:

A adult says that to any child at any time for any reason is a huge disgusting flag to what could be said after. Every single time a stranger speaks those words it should be fully investigated.

My house is fine. Kids can tell me anything and know their dad is not afraid to go to jail on their behalf at any time if those words get whispered. Ill do my own investigation real quick. How bout yourself? You ok with some  adult saying that to your kids? If they have the title (teacher) BT just hands over complete trust and saftey of his family. Sad.

Just homeschool or send them to a fundamentalist school.  problem solved.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Just homeschool or send them to a fundamentalist school.  problem solved.

you support vouchers?

education funds following the child, not the school/district?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Why should I pay taxes for alternative schools?  It's a "deluxe" option.  You pay extra for "deluxe".

Why should I pay taxes for underperforming, others college education, Disabled students..........

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Classic.  Totally moronic response.

You get what you pay for.  Or at least, with MAGA vendors, we can amend the old truism to "you might get less than you pay for, but you won't get good stuff cheap"

Classic.

you keep posting that.  I guess you think I am. I prefer Renaissance Man😁

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You get what you pay for.  Or at least, with MAGA vendors, we can amend the old truism to "you might get less than you pay for, but you won't get good stuff cheap"

Your posts are getting more and more odd by the day. I liked it MUCH better when you were our resident pompous doctor, posting from your lakeside yoga classes. 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

Your posts are getting more and more odd by the day. I liked it MUCH better when you were our resident pompous doctor, posting from your lakeside yoga classes. 😉

Yeah, they're done.  And they weren't lakeside they were on the lake on paddle boards.  think of the board as the white stuff in an oreo- the yogi and the lake as cookies...  Last week was the last.  But there's a pickle ball mixer coming up at the club and I'd like to learn.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Hoax

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Disabled students..........

You're sick.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you keep posting that.  I guess you think I am. I prefer Renaissance Man😁

The funding should follow the child, on a per child basis. The funding is to educate the kiddo. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

The funding should follow the child, on a per child basis. The funding is to educate the kiddo. 

Whoo says it's to educate the kid anywhere their parents want?  That's up to the localities and the taxpayers in them.  And I'm guessing many of those complaining about the state of public education pay proportionally lower school taxes than those that don't

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Whoo says it's to educate the kid anywhere their parents want?  That's up to the localities and the taxpayers in them.  And I'm guessing many of those complaining about the state of public education pay proportionally lower school taxes than those that don't

Wait….what? You mean we’re supposed to be providing public education at the level of taxation? Interesting. 

• Like (+1) 1

Wait….what? You mean we’re supposed to be providing public education at the level of taxation? Interesting. 

Nope.  It's just that you get what you pay for.  Always, everywhere.  You think poor school district public schools perform as rich districts?  C'mon wake up and smell the reality. What we're watching unfold is a class war.  History apparently was not taught well to some.

19 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Classic but in a Neanderthal way...

you just handed a beer emoji to 

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax

You're sick.

3 words gets the admiration of the hawk after he responds to me with "spelling errors".

truley insightful arguments being made. How can the human mind counter all these in depth logics and facts constantly made. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nope.  It's just that you get what you pay for.  Always, everywhere.  You think poor school district public schools perform as rich districts?  C'mon wake up and smell the reality. What we're watching unfold is a class war.  History apparently was not taught well to some.

Most poor districts fail their students for a few reasons.  A couple.

People in poverty, the middle class, and the wealthy "think" differently. Most school curriculums are designed by teachers and administrators with a middle class mindset.

If you're from a poor family where survival is day to day, education and the future are not priorities.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Most poor districts fail there students for a few reasons.  A couple.

People in poverty, the middle class, and the wealthy "think" differently. Most school curriculums are designed by teachers and administrators with a middle class mindset.

If you're from a poor family where survival is day to day, education and the future are not priorities.

So how do we fix that?

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So how do we fix that?

Otherwise upward mobility is a myth

• Eyeroll 1

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If the taxpayers in the community want the funding to follow the kiddo, it follows the kiddo. Most state constitutions require educating the kiddos and doesn't dictate how. Metrics and outcomes clearly show that kiddos are educated better in charter schools. And it's not even close.

Are you most interested in better outcomes or not?

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1