Gonzo 2 Rounder (4 Days out)

gonzo1105

1 minute ago, mrags said:

He didn’t call that we had to give up an extra 4th for him tho. When we could have had Kincaid, Mayer, or Washington had we just stayed out at 27 

Oh I’m sorry I’m not in the war room with Brandon Beane and clearly said at the beginning that my mocks have no trades 

10 minutes ago, mrags said:

He didn’t call that we had to give up an extra 4th for him tho. When we could have had Kincaid, Mayer, or Washington had we just stayed out at 27 

But he did predict that the sun would rise in the East and that you would complain about our pick.

22 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Oh I’m sorry I’m not in the war room with Brandon Beane and clearly said at the beginning that my mocks have no trades 

Calm down. Was a joke 

14 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

But he did predict that the sun would rise in the East and that you would complain about our pick.

Did he predict that you would create another profile just to post as much as you do? I miss the days when you were just Crayonz 

On 4/23/2023 at 11:42 PM, Doc Brown said:

I'm not saying you're wrong but Will Levis being the betting favorite at #2 is crazy to me.  I wouldn't even take him in the first round if I was looking for a quarterback.  I still think CJ Stroud is the pick at #2 and there's a lot of behind the scenes agency shenanigans/misinformation out there right now.

Good call!!

2 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Seriously, why are you so pompous to everyone?  

Literally almost your entire mock is wrong and yet you are still here acting like a whiney child.  

Your 2nd overall pick wasn't even drafted at all.  You were wrong on almost your entire mock.  And were even wrong about Kincaid lasting to 27, something several of us thought was unrealistic.  We had to move up to get him.  

But because the player you guessed on for the Bills ended up on the Bills (differently than how you mocked though), you are running around all these threads acting like whiney child chastising anyone who dared not agree with your almost entirely wrong mock draft.

Seriously...starting threads is not for you.  You are way too defensive and emotional 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.