NHL Playoffs 2022-2023 Season

T&C

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

rutt what?

You are forgiven

You can post with 20-20 hindsight about resilience but tell me you weren't even a bit concerned your team had lost 2 straight. Gimme a break with the gloating. 

Forgive me? @-@ LAME Congrats to the Vegas Golden Knights on the series victory. 🎉

31 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

You're sort of like a Chiefs fan who comes over here after his team wins the SB. 

so Lame.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

43 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

You're sort of like a Chiefs fan who comes over here after his team wins the SB. 

Except I was posting before that? So is this a lie and meant to mislead?

26 minutes ago, muppy said:

You can post with 20-20 hindsight about resilience but tell me you weren't even a bit concerned your team had lost 2 straight. Gimme a break with the gloating. 

Forgive me? @-@ LAME Congrats to the Vegas Golden Knights on the series victory. 🎉

so Lame.

I posted way before we won this series

Just now, Prospector said:

And I made of the resilience comment a few games back

29 minutes ago, muppy said:

so Lame.

Maybe read back on the posts about resilience, lol embarrassing 

• Vomit 1

16 minutes ago, Prospector said:

And I made of the resilience comment a few games back

Maybe read back on the posts about resilience, lol embarrassing 

Get over yourself. You are posting in a Buffalo forum as an enthusiast for a team many Sabres' fans dislike. The Knights never trailed in the series, so your persistent effort to make the Vegas hockey team a center of discussion was always in the context of a less than favored franchise that was in an advantageous position. If you think to call that out is dishonest, I suggest you are not thinking well enough.

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/30/2023 at 10:55 AM, Gregg said:

Forever Blueshirts on Twitter: "Sounds more and more like Peter Laviolette as next #NYR head coach. Announcement could be next week before start of Stanley Cup Final." / Twitter

I don’t like that jerk.

From my buddy in the north banks. I love the creativity and heart shown in this 🙂

hockeypaintice2.jpg

Season ticket holders literally paint the ice.  I had never seen this kind of public display before

hockeyplease.jpg

Edited by muppy

17 minutes ago, muppy said:

From my buddy in the north banks. I love the creativity and heart shown in this 🙂

hockeypaintice2.jpg

Season ticket holders literally paint the ice.  I had never seen this kind of public display before

hockeyplease.jpg

The Sabres did the same thing

image.png.8310edb3da86c0daac50727f05a8d929.png

Edited by BillsPride12
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/2/2023 at 9:34 AM, BillsPride12 said:

The Sabres did the same thing

I'd never seen it before. 🙂

The Finals haven't generated much conversation lately. I will take a shower because i does feel a bit dirty but I'm rooting  for the KNIGHTS to win the cup. . I'll  claim it's due to  proximity. ahh yess Lost Wages Nevada is  approx 5 hour drive from my house. Still not a fan of those home unis.  

I hope it is a solid competitive series both ways.  

Edited by muppy
muppy snafu SMH lol
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Vegas looked good in game one

I counted 2 Florida shots that clanked off the Golden Knights goal posts. Depending on which team you are rooting for it's  either the best OR the worst sound ever.

Because of that I think this game was closer than it might appear at first glance of the final score

Fun watch.  

Edited by muppy

6 hours ago, muppy said:

I counted 2 Florida shots that clanked off the Golden Knights goal posts. Depending on which team you are rooting for it's  either the best OR the worst sound ever.

Because of that I think this game was closer than it might appear at first glance of the final score

Fun watch.  

I thought it was a great game, looking forward to the rest of the series 

11 hours ago, muppy said:

Fun watch.  

I was mostly watching the bandits game, so I didn’t watch as closely as I normally do. But every time I flipped back to the hockey game (when the bandits game was on a commercial break) it seemed like Vegas was carrying the play. Glad to hear it was closer than the final score made it look.

I look forward to watching game 2. I just hope it’s a good series, whoever wins. I’d like to see it go 7 games. There’s nothing better than a game 7 Stanley Cup final!

The Panthers were cheap shotting the entire game trying to get Vegas to react… but Vegas is big and strong on all 4 lines, and they laughed it off. The Panthers acted like punk little brothers who knew they couldn’t win a real hockey game. They were embarrassing in my opinion 

Game 2 upcoming NHL Stanley Cup Finals.  T-minus an hour give or take.

Yeah all Florida teams can go pound sand. GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS 

Hopefully some comments post game.

On 6/4/2023 at 3:08 PM, Prospector said:

The Panthers were cheap shotting the entire game trying to get Vegas to react but Vegas is big and strong on all 4 lines, and they laughed it off. The Panthers acted like punk little brothers who knew they couldn’t win a real hockey game. They were embarrassing in my opinion 

to the bolded black this to me is just smart at this juncture of the season. But bullies will eventually get smacked in the mouth. It's gonna happen mark my words. 

Film at 11

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.