Happy redistribution day!

Cheers to all of you that work hard and today affirm that you send or sent all that money to the government so whatever they don’t waste or embezzle, or hand to their cronies they can redistribute to the lazy and apathetic to buy votes. 

I’m positive our forefathers envisioned a world where a quarter to third of their income would have done all the wonderful things above. 

• Like (+1) 3

Thanks for reminding us . But don't forget about all the tax payer money spent on those bogus committees chasing made up story lines all while bringing out other truths that get swept under the rug just to make a bogus point for the agenda  .

Yep entitlement has definitely became the way of the future & the younger generation has bought into it hook line and sinker they would rather put their hand out & be given things rather than have the feeling of accomplishment for working for it ! 

If i were to treat my debt by signing my name saying in faith i would repay that debt then renege on it like the gov't does with this forgiving of school debt instead of working to pay it off i could be part of that mind set too .

Or by making it easier to be totally dependent on welfare instead of working while putting into the system and only giving those in need a smaller amount to make ends meet sends a great message that being lazy pays more than the accomplishment of working toward your goals .

It's the new American Dream  ...

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Thanks for reminding us . But don't forget about all the tax payer money spent on those bogus committees chasing made up story lines all while bringing out other truths that get swept under the rug just to make a bogus point for the agenda  .

Yep entitlement has definitely became the way of the future & the younger generation has bought into it hook line and sinker they would rather put their hand out & be given things rather than have the feeling of accomplishment for working for it ! 

If i were to treat my debt by signing my name saying in faith i would repay that debt then renege on it like the gov't does with this forgiving of school debt instead of working to pay it off i could be part of that mind set too .

Or by making it easier to be totally dependent on welfare instead of working while putting into the system and only giving those in need a smaller amount to make ends meet sends a great message that being lazy pays more than the accomplishment of working toward your goals .

My dream is the new House majority passes a fiscal 2024 budget that eliminates all Federal funding for commie NGO's and fringe left causes then tells the administration to take it or leave it.  If the government shuts down, so be it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Our founders didn’t envision a country where non-landed males could vote. Not to mention women or black people.

So maybe they didn’t get everything right on the first try. 

I take it by your statement of "A country where non landed males" (& lumping women & blacks in that statement too) means those that are not citizens of this country correct or am i reading that statement wrong ?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Government waste…. It’s criminal. Look up federal spending per capita sometime. It will make you vomit. They spend 20 grand per citizen. That’s ***** lunacy. 

it’s really easy to sort out the deadbeats from the net payers on here. 

4 minutes ago, T master said:

I take it by your statement of "A country where non landed males" (& lumping women & blacks in that statement too) means those that are not citizens of this country correct or am i reading that statement wrong ?

it just their way of expressing gratitude for the welfare check 

You can always spot the takers 

• Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Our founders didn’t envision a country where non-landed males could vote. Not to mention women or black people.

Still waiting ...

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Women voted before the 19th amendment and Democrats prevented African Americans from voting after Rs fought to free them.  

Do some research.  And white men had to own property.   

Maybe they did.  But it’s complicated.  Put the emotions away and think.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Precision said:

Federal taxes this year again were well into the six digits, maybe Sally Struthers could send me a picture of the inner-city family I adopted!

Here she is again in SF or is it Chicago?

image.thumb.png.26b543f0cb8fa47470c28755307df186.png

Pay your fair share … come on man!

The colony revolted over 1.5% income tax. Could you imagine??

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

No, you should take my words by the actual words I used instead of making up new things I never said. 

When this country was founded, only landed males could vote. It took many years and a lot of effort to expand the franchise first to all men, and later to women and minorities. 

54 minutes ago, T master said:

Still waiting ...

LOL. Some of us have lives and don’t spend every minute refreshing a message board. 

Sorry if that’s inconvenient for you 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Pay your fair share … come on man!

The colony revolted over 1.5% income tax. Could you imagine??

Hey, I'm too old to revolt or pick up crates of tea!  Only 1.5%, I didn't know that.  If they could see taxachusettes now!

Always thought it was odd that the date is close to the anniversary of the "first shot heard round the world in Lexington/Concord", April 19th, 1775. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Precision said:

Hey, I'm too old to revolt or pick up crates of tea!  Only 1.5%, I didn't know that.  If they could see taxachusettes now!

Always thought it was odd that the date is close to the anniversary of the "first shot heard round the world in Lexington/Concord", April 19th, 1775. 

when federal income tax was being voted on and ratified it was sold as 1% on the top earners only.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

No, you should take my words by the actual words I used instead of making up new things I never said. 

When this country was founded, only landed males could vote. It took many years and a lot of effort to expand the franchise first to all men, and later to women and minorities. 

LOL. Some of us have lives and don’t spend every minute refreshing a message board. 

Sorry if that’s inconvenient for you 

Yeah....before that there was virtually no voting, anywhere, by anybody...almost never...so, they got the ball rolling, imperfectly as you like to remind....

I do know that American Leftists are going to love living under King/Queen rule, it is what they desire.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Women voted before the 19th amendment and Democrats prevented African Americans from voting after Rs fought to free them.  

Do some research.  And white men had to own property.   

Maybe they did.  But it’s complicated.  Put the emotions away and think.   

Oh look, another one who doesn’t understand how party realignment works!

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

One dorito has enough nacho cheese flavor to kill most of the founding fathers 

• Haha (+1) 1