Former Bill T.O. Runs 4.40 at 48 years old

Warriorspikes51

On 4/18/2023 at 8:21 AM, Just in Atlanta said:

An over 40 league would draw a bigger crowd than the USFL. 

You should set up a meeting with Roger i bet that would sell a bunch of tickets say a flag football over 40 league you could be a millionaire & not even know it ...

On 4/18/2023 at 9:31 AM, JerseyBills said:

Everybody's different.  He's a genetic wonder. He looks way younger, i think there's something psychological to that.

Shoot I'm 33 and ppl think I'm 23 . Looked super young all my life. It bothered me actually,  not cause I couldn't get girls or have a solid group of friends,  just felt like a freak for looking so young. Now that I'm in my 30s I'm loving it! Also physically,  I can do everything at the same level then when I was younger. Gotta cut back on the booze though😔

Be careful what you wish for!  😂 

On 4/18/2023 at 2:46 AM, BruceVilanch said:

And enhanced by copious amounts of PEDs. But regardless, he still works his a$$ off.

He will do more sit-ups in his driveway than any of MY neighbors, I can tell you THAT! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.