Trump indicted. Commies celebrate. Pelosi: Trump has right to trial to prove innocence. Lol..

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

My understanding is that at least some of the 30+ charges are felonies. Maybe you have conflicting information?

Yeah 1 is a trumped-up charge.  That won't win.

• Haha (+1) 1

Thank goodness for "fact checkers" if not for them we'd never have the solid benchmark of knowing that whatever they tell us are the facts, the opposite is true.

I've got to assume most of our commies here have been parroting the 'fact' that Soros doesn't fund marxist DA campaigns via PACs.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Yeah, all that crap was always stupid. Now it's ironic. Comeuppance is funny.

Your past two posts tell me two things: you have no idea what irony is and that you are a snowflake. "Comeuppance" would indicate that their comments really got to you, making you a snowflake

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your past two posts tell me two things: you have no idea what irony is and that you are a snowflake. "Comeuppance" would indicate that their comments really got to you, making you a snowflake

20230401_172305.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

Let's start calling Gene  Alanis. She doesn't know what irony is either.

That's an awfully recent reference for you, isn't it. Nice job staying relevant. You're doing it!

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why be a jerk- Alanis was only wrong once, he is almost always, why insult her ?

🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

That's an awfully recent reference for you, isn't it. Nice job staying relevant. You're doing it!

🤣🤣🤣

At least my memory is good enough I remember more than a week ago, unlike Joke or you.

https://mattlabash.substack.com/p/pandermonium

Neither Trump nor Clinton ever posed as paragons of virtue. But of course, my fellow conservatives were the ones who used to play the morality police on TV. (I say “fellow conservatives,” but I’m not sure if I even qualify anymore – since I no longer know what the word means, though in fairness to me, neither do conservatives, unless you define “conservatism” as being a disciple of the Mango Messiah.)  Remember all those good-time moral scolds? Ken Starr? Who was ousted as president of Baylor University for mishandling campus rape allegations, and who later became a paid Trump shill on the latter’s (second)  impeachment legal team. Longtime House Speaker Denny Hastert?  The trusty old wrestling coach who went to prison for getting inappropriately handsy with his high-school grapplers (even on the mat, there is such a thing as “bad touch”).  Or Jerry Falwell’s Moral Majority? “Moral” was right there in the moniker!  Though this was well before Jerry Falwell Jr. and his wife got freaky with the pool boy.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Old news, but breaking news for commies.

If only I didn't have @ChiGoose on ignore. I'd really love to read more of his/her/their long winded that's different hand waving, and then tell everyone how we're dumb and he/she/they is/are above the partisan fray.

It never got old.

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Old news, but breaking news for commies.

If only I didn't have @ChiGoose on ignore. I'd really love to read more of his/her/their long winded that's different hand waving, and then tell everyone how we're dumb and he/she/they is/are above the partisan fray.

It never got old.

Probably the most pathetic poster on this board. He must lead an incredibly sad life to spend all his time here tagging people he claims to have muted.

SAD!

• Agree 1