TSW Mock Draft Info

Virgil

Hey everyone,

I'm starting to get some people reaching out about the annual mock draft we've run here on the site the past few years.  

For starters, yes, it's going to happen.  As of now, I'm thinking the Mock 1.0 will start Easter Sunday, with sign-ups opening a few days prior.  I'm starting it all a week later than last year so there isn't as much lull between drafts and I don't want to use all of my daughters spring break updated the draft on my phone.    

This is my overall plan as of now:

Mock 1.0 - Full Trades, 3 Rounds - Starts 4/8 evening.  This one typically goes the fastest.  If we aren't going to finish within the week, we may cut it off at 2 rounds

Mock 2.0 - No Trades, 2 Rounds - Starts 4/16.  I don't see any issues getting this completed in a week

Mock 3.0 - Trades, 1 Round - Starts 4/23.  While the draft is that Thursday night, 4 days with trades has been done in the past.

Please stay tuned the week leading up to Easter for the sign-up thread.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hey everyone,

I'm starting to get some people reaching out about the annual mock draft we've run here on the site the past few years.  

For starters, yes, it's going to happen.  As of now, I'm thinking the Mock 1.0 will start Easter Sunday, with sign-ups opening a few days prior.  I'm starting it all a week later than last year so there isn't as much lull between drafts and I don't want to use all of my daughters spring break updated the draft on my phone.    

This is my overall plan as of now:

Mock 1.0 - Full Trades, 3 Rounds - Starts 4/8 evening.  This one typically goes the fastest.  If we aren't going to finish within the week, we may cut it off at 2 rounds

Mock 2.0 - No Trades, 2 Rounds - Starts 4/16.  I don't see any issues getting this completed in a week

Mock 3.0 - Trades, 1 Round - Starts 4/23.  While the draft is that Thursday night, 4 days with trades has been done in the past.

Please stay tuned the week leading up to Easter for the sign-up thread.

Im totally in if there is still room

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.