The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 hours ago, Governor said:

The judge added it all up and that’s what the amount is. They didn’t just make up a number. It’s listed in the case paperwork. There’s 400 million in fraud.

He also owes 200 million on Trump tower so they will have to take a bunch of his properties. He took loans out on all of them.

I don’t think the banks should get anything. They knew he was a fraud and still gave him money. They should lose their ass for that decision.

This makes no sense.  The transactions were between Trump and banks.  Trump gave them property values and they gladly accepted the numbers he provided.  They never bothered to check his numbers and got paid, so therefore no one got hurt.  And consequently the number the judge provide is wholly invented.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Trump is an idiot of epic proportions. What does that tell you about his supporters? The worst part is he is dangerous for the country as a president. Don’t take my word for it, listen to the people that were in his cabinet! No one supports him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/18/2024 at 7:16 PM, Doc said:

There needs to be a harmed party.  Otherwise it's partisan chicanery with a crooked judge and DA who are no better than Trump.

What a whiner! The law says he can’t do that. This is a country of laws right? 
or is it ok for the Orange Jesus to commit crimes but no one else can? Where is all your crying for all the other white collar crimes that “don’t hurt anybody”? 

let me ask you and others this? would you do business with trump? I wouldn’t. That pos would screw his own mother to make a buck and he would screw his own daughter to get off!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

The banking institutions are telling all of us what they think of Don the con. There is a reason why they won’t lend him money. 
His former closest coworkers, his cabinet members and VP are telling us what they think of him when they refuse to endorse him.

No one would hire a guy like this anywhere for any job. He treats people like crap.
If you knew a guy like this in your life, you would think he is an ass.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes because a stay had a snowball's chance in Miami of happening, right?  Right? :rolleyes:

But looks like he had the money anyway.  And after Truth Social goes public, he'll certainly have enough if they seize anything.

9 hours ago, 4th&long said:

What a whiner! The law says he can’t do that. This is a country of laws right? 
or is it ok for the Orange Jesus to commit crimes but no one else can? Where is all your crying for all the other white collar crimes that “don’t hurt anybody”? 

let me ask you and others this? would you do business with trump? I wouldn’t. That pos would screw his own mother to make a buck and he would screw his own daughter to get off!

What law?  This is a civil fraud case, not criminal.  There was no crime because no one was harmed except the feelings of TDSers.  And this will fail on appeal.

And to answer your question, no, I would not do business with him.  But that has nothing to do with anything.  No one was forced to do business with him or to accept the appraisals for his property.  That they did tells me they wanted to do business with him and were fine with what he told them.  Again there was aggrieved party.

The question is now will investors do business with NYC if they see they can screwed based on their politics?

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes because a stay had a snowball's chance in Miami of happening, right?  Right? :rolleyes:

But looks like he had the money anyway.  And after Truth Social goes public, he'll certainly have enough if they seize anything.

What law?  This is a civil fraud case, not criminal.  There was no crime because no one was harmed except the feelings of TDSers.  And this will fail on appeal.

And to answer your question, no, I would not do business with him.  But that has nothing to do with anything.  No one was forced to do business with him or to accept the appraisals for his property.  That they did tells me they wanted to do business with him and were fine with what he told them.  Again there was aggrieved party.

The question is now will investors do business with NYC if they see they can screwed based on their politics?

Either trump or his lawyers lied to the court about how much cash he has..  but that's ok with you cuz it's trump right?   right?

the crime is lying to banks to get a loan they wouldn't otherwise have given.  If you did that for a mortgage and were caught, you would be prosecuted.

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Either trump or his lawyers lied to the court about how much cash he has..  but that's ok with you cuz it's trump right?   right?

the crime is lying to banks to get a loan they wouldn't otherwise have given.  If you did that for a mortgage and were caught, you would be prosecuted.

Look at what Mark Cuban, no Trump fan, said about even billionaires having hundreds of millions in cash ready to be handed over: they don't and they need to come up with it.  Expecting almost $500M in 30 days is ridiculous.  Meaning he managed to come up with it.  So there was no lie.  And again, a stay wasn't going to happen because this is vindictive.

And no, lying to a bank about what your properties are worth to get a loan isn't illegal.  And good luck lying to your bank about what your properties are worth because they don't take your word at face value and do their own appraisals.  They didn't with Trump because they didn't care.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Look at what Mark Cuban, no Trump fan, said about even billionaires having hundreds of millions in cash ready to be handed over: they don't and they need to come up with it.  Expecting almost $500M in 30 days is ridiculous.  Meaning he managed to come up with it.  So there was no lie.  And again, a stay wasn't going to happen because this is vindictive.

And no, lying to a bank about what your properties are worth to get a loan isn't illegal.  And good luck lying to your bank about what your properties are worth because they don't take your word at face value and do their own appraisals.  They didn't with Trump because they didn't care.

he was found guilty of fraud.  fraud is illegal.

2 days ago, trump couldn't secure a bond for half a billion.  now he has it in cash?  you're such a trump ass licker.  you're as disgusting as he is.

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

he was found guilty of fraud.  fraud is illegal.

2 days ago, trump couldn't secure a bond for half a billion.  now he has it in cash?  you're such a trump ass licker.  you're as disgusting as he is.

It's called a civil case.  Look up the difference between that and a criminal case.  Then take some Midol and lie down.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

You couldn’t do it. I couldn’t do it, he can’t do it. That is my problem with it. I was in business for myself till my back went. When the govt wants their money the come take it. Doesn’t matter if you have 4 young kids and a stay at home wife. I went to work with a herniated disk! ***** trump. He gets no sympathy from me. If it wasn’t wrong she could not have taken him to court and got a judgment against his company! Get real!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It's called a civil case.  Look up the difference between that and a criminal case.  Then take some Midol and lie down.

Who cares what it’s called? I thought all these charges were helping him? What is the problem?

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Doc said:

And after Truth Social goes public, he'll certainly have enough if they seize anything.

DWAC dropped 14% Friday.  I'm sure the investors will be thrilled that the stock will be his slush fund.

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

DWAC dropped 14% Friday.  I'm sure the investors will be thrilled that the stock will be his slush fund.

Looks like those that weren't already got out.