The Walls be Closing

Kemp

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Biden returned them. Just like Pence did.

Why didn't Trump?

He returned them in 2017, after showing them to his ghostwriter?

32 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes, we all understand that you struggle to grasp basic concepts. You don't need to keep pointing it out to everyone. 

You struggle with the truth.  But you're a lawyer so...

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

I’m sorry you have such reading comprehension problems but maybe take some time to get professional help before continuously embarrassing yourself. 

Just now, BillStime said:

"Hur’s report says no criminal charges are warranted against Biden."

Keep trying, Doc

After all these years, it must suck to continuously support the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime, isn't it?

He also said Biden is senile.  Pick one or the other.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I’m sorry you have such reading comprehension problems but maybe take some time to get professional help before continuously embarrassing yourself. 

I'm sorry you're a partisan hack.  The only embarrassment is you continuing to deny Biden knew he had classified material.  It says more about you than anything else.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

He also said Biden is senile.  Pick one or the other.

Yeah, well, he couldn't prosecute Biden, so the Federalist Society's chosen one had to take dramatic action to avoid repercussions from Trump.

Isn't it exhausting to constantly defend Trump?

You do realize how predictable your defenses for Trump are, correct, Doc?

Just now, BillStime said:

Yeah, well, he couldn't prosecute Biden, so the Federalist Society's chosen one had to take dramatic action to avoid repercussions from Trump.

Isn't it exhausting to constantly defend Trump?

You do realize how predictable your defenses for Trump are, correct, Doc?

LOL!  Oh, the hypocrisy! 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But they weren't... and you know it.

I don't know it, actually. I don't know how you, me or anyone else would know it.

We shall see

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm sorry you're a partisan hack.  The only embarrassment is you continuing to deny Biden knew he had classified material.  It says more about you than anything else.

I don’t want to be a jerk, but is English not your native language? Or do you have some learning issue?

You keep claiming I said things that I’ve never said and I don’t want to embarrass you if there’s something else going on here. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t want to be a jerk, but is English not your native language? Or do you have some learning issue?

You keep claiming I said things that I’ve never said and I don’t want to embarrass you if there’s something else going on here. 

No I just realize when I'm dealing with people who aren't as smart as they think they are and/or are merely partisan hacks.  I deal with far more intelligent people on a daily basis and many have egos the size of Texas.

If you truly believe Biden didn't know he had classified material for years, you're a moron.  But I realize that you have to believe it because Biden just has to be different from Trump in your eyes to help you sleep at night.

So go hiding behind your legal standards.  I live in the real world, not a courtroom.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

No I just realize when I'm dealing with people who aren't as smart as they think they are and/or are merely partisan hacks.  I deal with far more intelligent people on a daily basis and many have egos the size of Texas.

If you truly believe Biden didn't know he had classified material for years, you're a moron.  But I realize that you have to believe it because Biden just has to be different from Trump in your eyes to help you sleep at night.

So go hiding behind your legal standards.  I live in the real world, not a courtroom.

I appreciate you proving my point that you are incapable of reading comprehension and instead just pretend you know what people said regardless of the actual text, so long as it meets your preconceived notions. 

You don’t live in the real world. You live in a pretend world that brings you comfort and tells you that you were always right all along despite the evidence to the contrary. 

I would laugh, but it’s actually quite sad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

So let's make sure I understand the theory here.

Biden retained classified documents in violation of law, but he shouldn't be charged because that is consistent with him being a well-meaning, elderly man with memory issues.

Trump also retained classified documents in violation of law, and he too shouldn't have been charged because that was consistent with him being a well-meaning, elderly man with memory issues.

It's a tie! (You can't have it both ways)

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I appreciate you proving my point that you are incapable of reading comprehension and instead just pretend you know what people said regardless of the actual text, so long as it meets your preconceived notions. 

You don’t live in the real world. You live in a pretend world that brings you comfort and tells you that you were always right all along despite the evidence to the contrary. 

I would laugh, but it’s actually quite sad. 

I'll laugh for you.  At you.

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So let's make sure I understand the theory here.

Biden retained classified documents in violation of law, but he shouldn't be charged because that is consistent with him being a well-meaning, elderly man with memory issues.

Trump also retained classified documents in violation of law, and he too shouldn't have been charged because that was consistent with him being a well-meaning, elderly man with memory issues.

It's a tie! (You can't have it both ways)

Yes on the bolded parts but no on the rest.  I've been saying all along that either they both should be charged or neither should be.  It's the Dems who are trying to have it both ways.  

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes on the bolded parts but no on the rest.  I've been saying all along that either they both should be charged or neither should be.  It's the Dems who are trying to have it both ways.  

You keep ignoring that Trump obstructed the investigation. That’s the crucial difference between the two. 

Had he just done what Biden did, he wouldn’t have been charged.