The Walls be Closing

Kemp

49 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How many people died at the Capitol on J6?

There was the damn fool who tried to break a window into an inner secured area protected by an armed officer who got shot and died.

There was a fat woman who got trampled by her exuberant fellow rioters. Her death was later ruled as caused by accidental amphetamine intoxication.

There was a man who was so excited/out of shape that he had a heart attack before he could barge into the Capitol; early reports, sadly apparently erroneous, were that he tased himself in the gonads.

There was another man who had a stroke and died. Both he and the heart attack guy were found to have cardiovascular disease.

Here's to these winners, martyrs for Donald John Trump. RIP.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How many people died at the Capitol on J6?

Take a wild guess....

37 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

A guilty conscience, for what?

They were just doing their job

Was Officer Lila Morris just doing her job that day?

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Did you just quote yourself?

Jesus, you are a hamster

Yes, twice in a row.

Old joke:

Kid walks in on his parents having sex. He asks, "what are you doing, mom and dad." Dad says, "playing poker."

Next day kid walks in on his brother waxing the carrot. Kid says, "what are you doing?" Brother says, "playing poker."

Kid protests: "I thought you needed two people to play poker." Brother responds: "Not if you have a good hand!"

Ol' Tarheel has a good hand. He can performatively "ignore" everyone else and respond to his own comments.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Surely FindingQanon must know!

How many qanon conspiracy theorists died at the Capitol on J6?

:lol:

That's easy:

- Ashlii Babbitt, moronic crusader, was deeply into all things Q Anon

- Fat amphetamine head who was trampled also left us a nice trail of Q Anon social media posts

- Heart attack guy called for Obama to be put to death (why? well, for various conspiratorial fantasy reasons) and aired support for the Proud Boys

All I know about the stroke guy is that he started a business making Trump themed kangaroo stuffies. Which is more pathetic than evil.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

Why is it always these Trumpers, often self proclaimed Christian conservatives, who threaten violence or civil war if they don’t get their orange king back on the throne? Huckabee is a Southern Baptist pastor. He should be ashamed of himself for suggesting bullets will be used to decide elections. Im pretty sure that’s not what Jesus would say. 

Their Christianity is a ruse.  Tough but true.  They're more tribal than just about anyone.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Their Christianity is a ruse.  Tough but true.  They're more tribal than just about anyone.

Well a recent survey showed that Trumpers believe the orange king more than their family or religious leaders so yea, loyalty to the tribe overrides their religious values. In other words… cult.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Well a recent survey showed that Trumpers believe the orange king more than their family or religious leaders so yea, loyalty to the tribe overrides their religious values. In other words… cult.

i will say, I know several evangelical pastors, who I became friends with (and they knew i was a"papist" and had no problem with it- only occasionally heard about "the war of northern aggression").  They're not all nuts and some are very good folks.  But I always avoided talking politics.  Just didn't want to ruin things.  but I find it hard to believe we are still at this point.  time crawls on...5 more days, Go Bills!  Rodgers is a douche.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

43 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

All I know about the stroke guy is that he started a business making Trump themed kangaroo stuffies. Which is more pathetic than evil.

God, I wish I had fewer morals. I would totally make some cheap Trump merch and sell it to these rubes. You can make a fortune. 

Every single person who died, or ended up hurt, or ended up in prison as a result of 1/6, suffered their fate because a sociopath spread a lie that he was robbed and because Republican elected officials backed up his lie out of fear and their own evil desire for power.

Still no Trumpers here offering up a reason as to why Saudi Arabia and Russia are supporting Donald Trump.

If you support Trump you're a traitor, whether you realize it or not.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Roundybout said:

God, I wish I had fewer morals. I would totally make some cheap Trump merch and sell it to these rubes. You can make a fortune. 

I personally know one Trump supporter who hoarded PPE and then re-sold at an enormous profit. He was gleeful and bragged about it. I hope he gets hit by a truck.

• Like (+1) 1