The Walls be Closing

Kemp

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The thing you're doing here is making up a fictional version of me based on what you think that I think instead of actually reading what I've said about these things. It's just a strawman but it's easy for you because you're lazy and not interested in anything that requires a modicum of thought or evidence.

It's just sad, man.

No, that's not even close to what's happening.

you been very vocal about it. Im not digging through your comments to prove it, so you can just move to the next topic.

kind of a pathetic play on your part.  almost as pathetic as the ***** bird that said it was going to block me.

Edited by Chris farley

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

No, that's not even close to what's happening.

you been very vocal about it. Im not digging through your comments to prove it, so you can just move to the next topic.

kind of a pathetic play on your part.  almost as pathetic as the ***** bird that said it was going to block me.

LOL. You said I was wrong about something. Then you fail to provide any citation or evidence or anything I've said. Then you make up stuff about me and say I was wrong for the things I didn't say that you had made up. And then you accuse *me* of playing a part.

I think someone doth protest too much. You're just projecting, buddy.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

LOL. You said I was wrong about something. Then you fail to provide any citation or evidence or anything I've said. Then you make up stuff about me and say I was wrong for the things I didn't say that you had made up. And then you accuse *me* of playing a part.

I think someone doth protest too much. You're just projecting, buddy.

Russia gate. The dossier.  Trump being spied on. Impeachment 1..  impeachment 2.  the civil case in NY. BLM being organic.  Kyle.  

all topics you, the MSM and troll farm were dead wrong about.

Just now, Chris farley said:

Russia gate. The dossier.  Trump being spied on. Impeachment 1..  impeachment 2.  the civil case in NY. BLM being organic.  Kyle.  

all topics you, the MSM and troll farm were dead wrong about.

See? You're still doing it. You're making up a fictional version of me based on your own laziness and lack of ability to back your claims. Just make up a stereotypical liberal as viewed from the right and accuse everyone you disagree with as believing everything that this figment of your imagination believes.

Because backing your own claims, rebutting the actual claims of others, and having consistent factual arguments is too hard for you.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

See? You're still doing it. You're making up a fictional version of me based on your own laziness and lack of ability to back your claims. Just make up a stereotypical liberal as viewed from the right and accuse everyone you disagree with as believing everything that this figment of your imagination believes.

Because backing your own claims, rebutting the actual claims of others, and having consistent factual arguments is too hard for you.

that's called gaslighting on your end.

for like the third time in a row.

Edited by Chris farley

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

that's called gaslighting on your end.

for like the third time in a row.

You're so close to understanding it. So close! It must be hard to be this close to understanding a basic concept but having it just out of your grasp.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

You're so close to understanding it. So close! It must be hard to be this close to understanding a basic concept but having it just out of your grasp.

https://www.makinwellness.com/narcissist-gaslighting/#:~:text=Reasons Why a Narcissist Might Gaslight Someone,-Manipulation and gaslighting&text=They may want to control,power or control over someone.

It isn't just about spreading misinformation, but extends to the deliberate act of attempting to rewrite the narrative to control public opinion, and refusing to acknowledge information that tarnishes said narrative.

https://happiful.com/what-is-media-gaslighting

Sorry that your actual positions are being held against you. but that's how integrity works. once its lost, it's very hard to regain.

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

https://www.makinwellness.com/narcissist-gaslighting/#:~:text=Reasons Why a Narcissist Might Gaslight Someone,-Manipulation and gaslighting&text=They may want to control,power or control over someone.

It isn't just about spreading misinformation, but extends to the deliberate act of attempting to rewrite the narrative to control public opinion, and refusing to acknowledge information that tarnishes said narrative.

Sorry that your actual positions are being held against you. but that's how integrity works. once its lost, it's very hard to regain.

You have yet to cite my actual positions.

You’re just assuming I believe things that are convenient for you. 

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

You're linking to something about narcissism and you defend Trump.

If this were a movie, no one would believe it. 

46 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Russia gate, trump being spied on, mueller, impeachment 1, impeachment 2.  right off the bat.

You mean when Trump was "acquitted" because at least 49% of the jurors (Republican Senators) were predisposed to NEVER vote against him? That's the ultimate rigged jury pool.

Today: "but he'll get a Fulton County jury full of Democrats! Unfair!!"

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

You have yet to cite my actual positions.

You’re just assuming I believe things that are convenient for you. 

gaslighting.

that seems to be your thing.

just own it.

unless the cognitive dissonance got you so bad you really don't grasp it?  

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

You mean when Trump was "acquitted" because at least 49% of the jurors (Republican Senators) were predisposed to NEVER vote against him? That's the ultimate rigged jury pool.

that reads like a conspiracy or something. 

the simplest solution is the evidence did not support the narrative the DEMS were pushing with the help of the MSM and censorship on social media that we now know existed. 

Just now, Chris farley said:

gaslighting.

that seems to be your thing.

just own it.

unless the cognitive dissonance got you so bad you really don't grasp it?  

You claimed I said something. You have provided no evidence that I said that thing. You then said that I believed other things with no evidence.

When called on it, you accuse me of gaslighting.

If you're going to make a falsifiable claim, maybe provide some evidence for it?

• Eyeroll 1

56 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

DERP

the DA is hurting her own case with her own recorded statements and videos.  showing her to be very biased.

same way with other jury members that ran on TV to brag.

Here is lefty rag wa po arguing that you are wrong and helping trump. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/12/14/impeachment-is-law-saying-political-process-only-helps-trumps-narrative/

Edited by Chris farley

15 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

that reads like a conspiracy or something. 

the simplest solution is the evidence did not support the narrative the DEMS were pushing

The impeachments resulted in straight party-line votes in the Senate. It was clearly a political process (and yes, that's what the constitution created), so saying suggesting that the fact that he wasn't ultimately impeached" and removed from office (or rendered ineligible to run again) is hardly the same thing as a finding that he was not guilty. In fact, some of the arguments his attorneys made were that even if his behavior was arguably criminal, it didn't rise to the constitutional definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors."

So pointing to the political results of the impeachments as some kind of evidence that the charges were bogus is ridiculous. 

The Republican House brought impeachment articles against Bill Clinton. The Senate did not vote to impeach. That certainly doesn't mean that there is a judicial finding that Bill Clinton did not lie under oath. He did. He was guilty, but not impeached in the political process in the Senate.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

DERP

the DA is hurting her own case with her own recorded statements and videos.  showing her to be very biased.

same way with other jury members that ran on TV to brag.

Why does Putin want Trump to win?

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I was never wrong because...well because I say so!

The King forever and always.

I literally said that I have been wrong. I was just asking for any evidence to the specific claim he was making. Which he was ultimately unable to provide.

Then again, we all know that reading is very difficult for you.

• Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I literally said that I have been wrong. I was just asking for any evidence to the specific claim he was making. Which he was ultimately unable to provide.

Then again, we all know that reading is very difficult for you.

Were you wrong about when the IC / media censored the Hunter laptop story?

Just a media mistake, right?

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1