The Walls be Closing

Kemp

46 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

An astonishing number of people or groups have wrecked their lives after drinking the Trump koolaide. Many associates sent to prison, many believing followers sent to prison, lost jobs, fractured relationships, many dead, a $787 million dollar judgement against Fox, etc…. There probably isn’t another person in America who has as much negative impact on their associates or followers.

and his tweets are mean...................😪

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

An astonishing number of people or groups have wrecked their lives after drinking the Trump koolaide. Many associates sent to prison, many believing followers sent to prison, lost jobs, fractured relationships, many dead, a $787 million dollar judgement against Fox, etc…. There probably isn’t another person in America who has as much negative impact on their associates or followers.

I don't get it.  The guy is hated throughout  Manhattan.  He's a proven liar, cheat and philanderer.  Who the hell didn't know that before signing on?  I guess they were all reaching for the brass ring and put caution to the wind.  But they knew whom they were associating with.  they deserve what they get.  These are not good nor honorable folks...we're all better off with them out of circulation.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Wacka said:

WTF does ETTD mean? I asked  Slime and it ignored me.

Boy the left has been psychologically broken by Trump.

He remains an existential threat to what I believe America is.  Some disagree but that's reason enough to hope like hell he's never in public office again.  You cons say we don't understand his appeal.  We absolutely don't.  But you don't seem to understand our resolve that he be finished as a "leader".

'America, the cream rising to the top and performing well above expectations:

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Answer my question. WTF does it mean?

i don't f'in know.  I don't have a codebook.  I apparently was left out of this particular conspiracy.  Now I do like pizza and I have had laser surgery...A guy from Toronto did it and I don't think he's Jewish.

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

That's great, because those of us with IQs above dullard have zero empathy for you. 

Well, I guess your vote doesn't count then.  Perhaps if you were in another hate group, it would be different.  Are you?

• Dislike 1

27 minutes ago, Wacka said:

WTF does ETTD mean? I asked  Slime and it ignored me.

Boy the left has been psychologically broken by Trump.

Everything Trump Touches Dies. 

Was coined by one of the Lincoln Project grifters but despite that, it remains mostly true.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

FAFO' er. 👆

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Everything Trump Touches Dies. 

Was coined by one of the Lincoln Project grifters but despite that, it remains mostly true.  

Par for the course for Slime. Using an abbreviation coined by a bunch of pedo grifter groomers.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Probably?

• Like (+1) 1