The Walls be Closing

Kemp

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fine. Not good. But we can agree none of those BS stories rise anywhere near the level of the lies surrounding the 2020 election Trump told that led to violence at the capital, right? 

We can agree on that, right? 

I have said repeatedly that I don't give a rat's about Trump.

It is wacky the way people habitually attempt to diminish a pathological liar's repeated claims of history that never happened with some justification with someone else.

The man is crazy.

You asked me for evidence of his separation from reality and I provided it, citing many examples, some most recent, and if I cared to, I could do this for an entire day.

He is a career liar. Period.

Nothing to do with Trump or anyone else.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

I hate to quote such a lengthy post to make such a simple point but......I don't give a rat's about Trump, and he has nothing to do with Biden's obvious, repeated separation from reality.

His extremely minor kitchen fire, was which in no conceivable way nearly resulted in a loss of his wife cat or Corvette, in no human way comes close to what happened to the people he was addressing in Maui.

It's an interesting tell that you're outraged about Biden exaggerating a house fire.

Would you have felt better about Biden if he had thrown a few paper towels at the Hawaiians?

Trump tried to overthrow the American government and you're concerned about Biden making a stupid comparison.

5 hours ago, TSOL said:

They really have a muzzle on Fani Willis right now, don't they. How does her Twitter look right now? How bout her Facebook. I know you keep an eye on these things.

Has she posted about any political rallies or fundraisers lately? 

I don’t follow Fani Willis but I just took a quick look at her FB and Twitter. 

She hasn’t posted anything on FB in over a year and her Twitter doesn’t have much alarming either.

Other than the fact that she exists and is going after your King - what’s the issue? 

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Response to the chubby comedian

......But trumps platform, has the support of whoever takes it and is believable.

What does that mean?

What is Trump's platform?

The Republicans literally didn't even have one in '20.

As far as I can tell, his platform going forward is that he was robbed and he plans to throw a lot of people in jail. Can you come up with anything else?

We're still waiting for his fabulous medical plan that he promised to produce in 2 weeks, 5 or so years ago. 

The status quo is failing the majority of US.

Is it failing you?

Edited by Kemp

12 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I have said repeatedly that I don't give a rat's about Trump.

It is wacky the way people habitually attempt to diminish a pathological liar's repeated claims of history that never happened with some justification with someone else.

The man is crazy.

You asked me for evidence of his separation from reality and I provided it, citing many examples, some most recent, and if I cared to, I could do this for an entire day.

He is a career liar. Period.

Nothing to do with Trump or anyone else.

Biden is separated from reality and crazy.

Biden is directing the prosecution against Trump.

Trumpers maintain it's both.

Both can't be true.

Pick one.

10 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Now who's lying?

Trump.

You're going to have to come up with tougher questions than that.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Biden is separated from reality and crazy.

Biden is directing the prosecution against Trump.

Trumpers maintain it's both.

Both can't be true.

Pick one.

I pick the top one, it is the Dem party directing the prosecution of Trump.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don’t follow Fani Willis but I just took a quick look at her FB and Twitter. 

She hasn’t posted anything on FB in over a year and her Twitter doesn’t have much alarming either.

Other than the fact that she exists and is going after your King - what’s the issue? 

I was just curious I'm not surprised that she has gone radio silent being that she's prosecuting  the case of the millennium. And she's sure to be under scrutiny from the defense. 

I think the defense is already looking at some of her past politicized social media interactions  

17 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I was just curious I'm not surprised that she has gone radio silent being that she's prosecuting  the case of the millennium. And she's sure to be under scrutiny from the defense. 

I think the defense is already looking at some of her past politicized social media interactions  

Did she break the law or something?

6 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

It’s Obama, as in O’Biden. This is Obama’s third term!  “Sleepy Joe” only answers to his “handlers!”

Not Hillary?

Figured either Hillary or the guy with the fruit stand near me.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

In a passionate appeal to the judge, Biggs, clad in an orange prison jumpsuit, said that “I know that I have to be punished and I understand,” but added “please give me the chance, I beg you, to take my daughter to school and pick her up.”

That really does break my heart to see that, guy really ***** up his life, and it'll effect her as well.

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You're talking like @BillStime now?

Gross 

An astonishing number of people or groups have wrecked their lives after drinking the Trump koolaide. Many associates sent to prison, many believing followers sent to prison, lost jobs, fractured relationships, many dead, a $787 million dollar judgement against Fox, etc…. There probably isn’t another person in America who has as much negative impact on their associates or followers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1