The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Just now, HamSandwhich said:

You've made no sense here, why did congress change the loophole? Answer that? 

To ensure that crackpot, traitorous lawyers and pols never pull this sh1te again.  There.  Was that so difficult.  You called it a loophole.  It was a perverse misinterpretation of law.  sadly, we had to make it idiot/seditionist proof.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Kemp said:

Either you didn't read the RICO indictment or you don't understand  it.

It makes sense that you believe in Satan, though.

I am a Catholic, so yes, I do believe in Satan, does that trigger you? 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

To ensure that crackpot, traitorous lawyers and pols never pull this sh1te again.  There.  Was that so difficult.  You called it a loophole.  It was a perverse misinterpretation of law.  sadly, we had to make it idiot/seditionist proof.

Where do you draw the line, when Republicans get power again, and it will happen, are you going to abide by where Republicans make that distinction, this is slippery slope into chaos, you don't care because TDS.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I just don't know how my fellow Americans can just sit by and allow our system of governance burn to the ground because Trump. Again, I'm a Desantis guy but this railroading has gone too far. You dems think Trump can't win, well, I think you're in for a rude awakening. What was it, 1% chance they gave Trump to beat Hilary?

You're just sitting by, unless you were one of the tourists on 1/6.

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

Where do you draw the line, when Republicans get power again, and it will happen, are you going to abide by where Republicans make that distinction, this is slippery slope into chaos, you don't care because TDS.

the line is drawn at treason.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Either you didn't read the RICO indictment or you don't understand  it.

It makes sense that you believe in Satan, though.

Also, I understand RICO very well, your making sweeping statements like that does nothing for your argument. This is a huge misuse of RICO even if Georgia has a more expansive understanding. You will start to see big parts of this being thrown out in the initial proceedings, watch! 

• Agree 1

ivermectin packets and lysol bottles

are now approved for covid. Lysol does do a great job killing germs and spreading disease.  probably more than any re used face diaper.

You mean where the constitution states bribery is treason?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

You're just sitting by, unless you were one of the tourists on 1/6.

Oh, the old "I know you are but what am I", that's what you got? I've struck a nerve. You all are too dense to understand what this is actually doing to our country, TDS on steroids. 

• Like (+1) 1

Also, I understand RICO very well, your making sweeping statements like that does nothing for your argument. This is a huge misuse of RICO even if Georgia has a more expansive understanding. You will start to see big parts of this being thrown out in the initial proceedings, watch! 

We will be.  He's going to be found guilty by a jury of his peers.

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When he walks into jail, he'll become a superstar to you, and to me.

I'm not so sure Trump "walk into jail" on any of these charges.

Of the 4 cases the document case seems like it has the greatest legal argument.  Pending hearing the specific evidence and the prosecutors argument, not so much.

The Bragg case, falsifying business records.  The premise I understand is a payment was made to Daniels that was "improperly" booked to an improper account on the business ledger.  Not a numerical error, or a tax payment error, but a transaction was logged to the incorrect sub-ledger account, on purpose.  To hide the payment.  So what?  Generally, the purpose of making a discreet payment under an NDA is to keep things quiet.  And what exactly was the tangible damage done to the State of New York or any other party?  Nothing.  This should get thrown out on day 1.

The J6 conspiracy and obstruction charge related to the "insurrection".  Real simple.  Trump was already charged by the House and acquitted by the Senate for his involvement in fomenting the J6 events with the second impeachment trial.  The current charges are double jeopardy.  Wouldn't be surprised the first motion the defense makes are this reason for grounds to dismiss the charges, which I don't think this biased judge will grant and then see the defense petition the Supreme Court here requesting the charges be dismissed based on the double jeopardy clause of the Constitution.

The Georgia case.  Want to hear and see more than discussions and expressions of displeasure with the outcome.  Being a sore loser is not a crime if that's what its all about hear. 

The document case.  This one has merit.  All Trump had to do was turn over the documents to the Achiever.  Stupidity and arrogance.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

There is NO TREASON if its constitutionally allowed. Wow, it's really this bad, people are really not smart are they? I really thought people would see it for what it is, but the liberals have a wool over their eyes like I've never seen before. It's crazy.  I wonder what would happen, should Trump win the election. Probably stand out in the middle of the street and scream to the skies? Or maybe some violence from Antifa, maybe we'll see a J6 style "insurrection" from the other side. Would be interesting I suppose. Desantis 2024 but if not him then Trump 2024, just to see democracy prevail and the blood coming out of the eyes of crazies like those on this board. 

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not so sure Trump "walk into jail" on any of these charges.

Of the 4 cases the document case seems like it has the greatest legal argument.  Pending hearing the specific evidence and the prosecutors argument, not so much.

The Bragg case, falsifying business records.  The premise I understand is a payment was made to Daniels that was "improperly" booked to an improper account on the business ledger.  Not a numerical error, or a tax payment error, but a transaction was logged to the incorrect sub-ledger account, on purpose.  To hide the payment.  So what?  Generally, the purpose of making a discreet payment under an NDA is to keep things quiet.  And what exactly was the tangible damage done to the State of New York or any other party?  Nothing.  This should get thrown out on day 1.

The J6 conspiracy and obstruction charge related to the "insurrection".  Real simple.  Trump was already charged by the House and acquitted by the Senate for his involvement in fomenting the J6 events with the second impeachment trial.  The current charges are double jeopardy.  Wouldn't be surprised the first motion the defense makes are this reason for grounds to dismiss the charges, which I don't think this biased judge will grant and then see the defense petition the Supreme Court here requesting the charges be dismissed based on the double jeopardy clause of the Constitution.

The Georgia case.  Want to hear and see more than discussions and expressions of displeasure with the outcome.  Being a sore loser is not a crime if that's what its all about hear. 

The document case.  This one has merit.  All Trump had to do was turn over the documents to the Achiever.  Stupidity and arrogance.

I happen to agree with the documents case being the most teeth, but look my earlier statement as to why this one cannot be prosecuted for the absolute double standard and the loss of trust in the institutions if he was to be convicted (Biden/Hilary).

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

As a Catholic, how do you defend the least moral man I've ever seen in American politics?

You realize he's not a Christian. 

That no one lies more than him.

That he cheats on his wife.

That when asked if he has anything in life to atone for, he said no.

The only way a Catholic could logically support him is by forgiving him for all his sins, which means you could support anyone on the planet, including Joe Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We will be.  He's going to be found guilty by a jury of his peers.

Oh, in a bright blue Fulton County with bent prosecutors and judges? Yeah, that will look like justice to the entire country OR it will further degrade trust in the insitutions. My money is on the latter but you don't care. You just have that TDS, you love it, you lap it up, you enjoy it, and when they're carrying you out in shackles for something you said that led to someone else doing something, even if it has nothing to do with what they did, what will you tell the devil then? 

6 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Oh, the old "I know you are but what am I", that's what you got? I've struck a nerve. You all are too dense to understand what this is actually doing to our country, TDS on steroids. 

The one acting like a crazed loon is your cult leader.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

As a Catholic, how do you defend the least moral man I've ever seen in American politics?

You realize he's not a Christian. 

That no one lies more than him.

That he cheats on his wife.

That when asked if he has anything in life to atone for, he said no.

The only way a Catholic could logically support him is by forgiving him for all his sins, which means you could support anyone on the planet, including Joe Biden.

"As a Catholic, how do you defend the least moral man IVE EVER SEEN in American politics?" 

You think I give you any credence for your moral stances? You do not speak for me or anyone else here, your feelings have no bearings at all. You really think highly of yourself dont you? 

Don't try and give me a lecture on my religion, outsider.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Oh, in a bright blue Fulton County with bent prosecutors and judges? Yeah, that will look like justice to the entire country OR it will further degrade trust in the insitutions. My money is on the latter but you don't care. You just have that TDS, you love it, you lap it up, you enjoy it, and when they're carrying you out in shackles for something you said that led to someone else doing something, even if it has nothing to do with what they did, what will you tell the devil then? 

sure.  I won't be inciting an attack on the pillars of our government and great country.  I like the way it was designed and has worked for almost 150 years.  Traitors don't.

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

"As a Catholic, how do you defend the least moral man IVE EVER SEEN in American politics?" 

You think I give you any credence for your moral stances? You do not speak for me or anyone else here, your feelings have no bearings at all. You really think highly of yourself dont you? 

duck and bob...

• Eyeroll 1

If you can't answer, you can't answer.

Moral indignation is all you have.

sure.  I won't be inciting an attack on the pillars of our government and great country.  I like the way it was designed and has worked for almost 150 years.  Traitors don't.

Right, so you're a lunatic who thinks asking people to "peacefully" go to the capital and protest is the same as leading a riot? That is very loose, that is why it will be used in many different ways if it's allowed to go through and Trump is convicted, but you don't care, you get to feel good for about a day if he gets convicted, TDS man. 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

If you can't answer, you can't answer.

Moral indignation is all you have.

I don't need to explain my moral stance to you, I only have to have that discussion with my family and God, see your way out of the conversation. I will say supporting the constitution and not having it burned down to take out one person is not a morally inept stance, it is your stance that is. I'll leave it at that.

• Like (+1) 1

Right, so you're a lunatic who thinks asking people to "peacefully" go to the capital and protest is the same as leading a riot? That is very loose, that is why it will be used in many different ways if it's allowed to go through and Trump is convicted, but you don't care, you get to feel good for about a day if he gets convicted, TDS man. 

his VP disagrees with you and will testify under oath after swearing on a bible.  Do you believe he will lie under oath?  Is his faith a show?  I don't think so.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

duck and bob...

It's called his moral authority is none at all. Do you give your moral authority to him? 

• Like (+1) 1

his VP disagrees with you and will testify under oath after swearing on a bible.  Do you believe he will lie under oath?  Is his faith a show?  I don't think so.

That doesn't matter, why did htey need to change the procedure after the fact? This is all legal theory, he thinks he didn't have the right, other scholars think he did. Who you choose to believe is beside the point, there is a question, enough of a question that they needed to change the law. WHY? Answer the dang question! 

splain...no idea

He has no moral authority over me.

Time to work while you all sit in your mother's basements drinking the liberal coolaid and allowing the destruction of our constitution. See ya.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I don't need to explain my moral stance to you, I only have to have that discussion with my family and God, see your way out of the conversation. I will say supporting the constitution and not having it burned down to take out one person is not a morally inept stance, it is your stance that is. I'll leave it at that.

Funny that you claim to support the Constitution while defending a man who said America should get rid of the Constitution. 

How do you rationalize that?

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

That doesn't matter, why did htey need to change the procedure after the fact? This is all legal theory, he thinks he didn't have the right, other scholars think he did. Who you choose to believe is beside the point, there is a question, enough of a question that they needed to change the law. WHY? Answer the dang question! 

of course it matters.  The rest was asked and answered.  So do you support the fake electors calling for civil war?

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I still have full faith in the system. Heck, I have more faith in it now. We are punishing a law breaker who used his power to avoid punishment, Thank goodness someone steped up to stop him. 

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

of course it matters.  The rest was asked and answered.  So do you support the fake electors calling for civil war?

It was not answered, there is still no explanation for "fake electors", were they not electors?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

I still have full faith in the system. Heck, I have more faith in it now. We are punishing a law breaker who used his power to avoid punishment, Thank goodness someone steped up to stop him. 

We can always count on you to keep those Marxist campfires burnin' keep up the good work comrade 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

It was not answered, there is still no explanation for "fake electors", were they not electors?

Whoever they are, they're calling for civil war.  Do you agree.

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

We can always count on you to keep those Marxist campfires burnin' keep up the good work comrade 

hmmm....which side is burning books?

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/goebbels-burnings/

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

The anger and desperation being displayed by Trump supporters here illustrates that The Walls Be Closing.

The big remaining question is will they resort to violence when their leader is convicted?

Of course some will, because Trump will be openly calling for it. 

For now, he is mostly only warning of the coming storm, but it's crystal-clear that if he goes down, he'll want the country burned to the ground.

Many of his supporters, including here, will be just fine with that.  

10 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You keep misunderstanding which side you're on.

It's Trump that is openly supportive of Communist dictators.

Logic simply doesn't exist for Trump supporters.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Funny that you claim to support the Constitution while defending a man who said America should get rid of the Constitution. 

How do you rationalize that?

Trump did not advocate eliminating the Constitution and replace it with decrees and edicts.  As usual, context, which were allegations of election fraud.  

Trump said per CNN “Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

What he should have said was: When the people cheating are also responsible for enforcing the rules what good are the rules? 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Back in 2016,  I avoided talking politics at work. A cow-orker kept pressing me about who I voted for. Within earshot of her boss, I   said "The next President of the US." She starts saying "How could you vote for Trump?" I knew she was trying to get me in trouble. I said ' I never told you who I voted for." I told the truth. Whoever is  elected (was at about 1 PM on Election Day) will be the next President of the US."  Her boss just smiles at me. She was cool towards me until she quit months later.

• Like (+1) 1