The Walls be Closing

Kemp

"cunny"...He's losing it or he's just really horny

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-vows-to-deny-entry-to-all-communists-and-markers-into-our-cunny/

"In the same clip below he then says “deny them access to our cunny” instead of country. He is misfiring more than a 1924 Studebaker."

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

"cunny"...He's losing it or he's just really horny

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-vows-to-deny-entry-to-all-communists-and-markers-into-our-cunny/

"In the same clip below he then says “deny them access to our cunny” instead of country. He is misfiring more than a 1924 Studebaker."

He may try to grab 'em by it, but I think these days he's the one being denied access to the cunny.

On 7/5/2023 at 10:56 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. The fake electors thing was the single biggest threat to our system of government. 

I’m old enough to remember when it was the illegitimate election of Two-thousand-ought-sixteen.  Put a Russian in the White House, I’m told.  

He is going to deny entry of all "communists and markers" to our cunny.

Oh, and he's for ethanol mandates, and apparently Ron DeSanctus (?) hates Iowa methanol.

Can't wait for the modern-day Lincoln-Douglas debates between Joey and Donny.

We can't do better?

50 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m old enough to remember when it was the illegitimate election of Two-thousand-ought-sixteen.  Put a Russian in the White House, I’m told.  

Seriously discussing invoking martial law in a brazen attempt to stay in office is just a tiny bit different, isn't it?

51 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

He is going to deny entry of all "communists and markers" to our cunny.

Oh, and he's for ethanol mandates, and apparently Ron DeSanctus (?) hates Iowa methanol.

Can't wait for the modern-day Lincoln-Douglas debates between Joey and Donny.

We can't do better?

Seriously discussing invoking martial law in a brazen attempt to stay in office is just a tiny bit different, isn't it?

It’s like setting fire to the cars in your neighbors driveway, then becoming morally indigent when he torches your garage.

I’m all for neither, Frank, but that’s not the way the game is played.  

17 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

sounds like they are still digging as the original is such a dud.

I don't understand how anyone with just the basic grasp of the facts could think that the Mar A Lago charges are a dud.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

cognitive dissonance?  denial?  magical thinking?

I'm guessing lack of good information.

Reporting on legal cases is generally pretty poor but it also seems that a lot of people here are being taken in by people who have no idea what they are talking about like Julie Pepe Silvia. Happened to the former president too. Ignored his lawyers, listened to Tom Fitton instead and then got indicted.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1